Bud Light on Carnival Ships

Cruise Monkey

Do they sell Bud Light in 12oz cans or 16oz aluminum long necks on the Carnival Inspiration. I seem to remember that they sell the 16oz aluminum long necks on other Carnival ships but my mind is not quite sure. Maybe the beer finally killed the weak brain cells. Haha... :D Anyways, thanks in advance.

Thanks for the information. And yes, "blending in" is always a good idea... :D

But not always necessary. There was a guy on my last cruise who always had a can of Natural Light in his hand everywhere I saw him. No one ever said a word to him. ;)

Yea, I just want some booze for the room for late night or when we are getting ready. Yea, I'll take a bottle with me when I leave if I am already drinking it instead of wasting alcohol - learned that in college :D Trust me, this doesn't detract from my bar tab, in fact I somehow seem to want to drink more at the bar after having a couple in the room getting ready...

Wish I could bring bottles of Chimay with me, but then again having bottles of beer is not a good idea, especially on the pool deck. But 3 of those suckers in the sun will do you in. So I settle for bud light, fosters, etc.

Do they sell Bud Light in 12oz cans or 16oz aluminum long necks on the Carnival Inspiration. I seem to remember that they sell the 16oz aluminum long necks on other Carnival ships but my mind is not quite sure. Maybe the beer finally killed the weak brain cells. Haha... :D Anyways, thanks in advance.

Are you actually suggesting that Bud light is beer?

DON

Archived