Is this allowed in your checked luggage?

newt98

got our curiosity up now :D

LOL mine too! But I do have an answer... YES, well probably. When it comes to checked bags almost anything goes. I'm a newbie flyer and have seen that the restrictions on checked bags are minimal. If it doesn't explode, could explode or is illegal to have then it's fairly safe to say it's ok.

LOL mine too! But I do have an answer... YES, well probably. When it comes to checked bags almost anything goes. I'm a newbie flyer and have seen that the restrictions on checked bags are minimal. If it doesn't explode, could explode or is illegal to have then it's fairly safe to say it's ok.

unless it is on a Carnival Funship.

If it is, add Irons and Alcohol among other things:)

Hair dryers are provided in the cabins. Save the space in your suitcase for something else.

Their blow dryers are horrid though. Pack one if you have an insane amount of hair like I do.

My curiosity is piqued as well.

Hair dryers are provided in the cabins. Save the space in your suitcase for something else.

All cruise ships do not provide hairdryers. I sailed on Fantasy in November and they were not provided there.

From Carnival's site:

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to pack my hair dryer?

A hair dryer is provided in the bathroom (Destiny, Triumph, Victory) or at the desk/vanity in the stateroom (Spirit, Pride, Legend, Conquest, Glory, Miracle, Valor, Liberty, Freedom, Splendor and Dream). Hair dryers are not provided in the staterooms of all other ships.

I packed all these in my suit cases

popcorn.jpg&h=94&w=56&usg=__hu1oi6N7efezz0WbAhVpQj1w4pA=T2000antcart.JPG&h=94&w=62&usg=__BvWMSmq0FRMG2Y5HQWasjdbKD5E=popcorn.jpg&h=94&w=76&usg=__YHVMri4ATi0ybTOEts5h_6hmMaI=Medium%252520Red%252520%2526%252520Yellow%252520Popcorn%252520Machine%252520Cart.jpg&h=94&w=100&usg=__hZQdgyTzvJjpRg4XSp7YAhMv9f8=

Have to pay for excursins somehow and they don't have popcorn onboard!

You'll have to think of something else to pay for those excursions... they DO have popcorn up on the Lido Deck of ships with Huge Screens to watch movies on...$1.00 a bag... unless of course, you're selling your bags cheaper!!! lol

I'm taking my crock pot on my 2/21 Valor cruise! I can fit it in my luggage, and in the crock pot I can fit a six pack of beer. Can the machines see through the crock pot?

We are having pot roast on formal night!

As long as it is not over 12X12 you can claim that it is a cooler.:D

Archived