Bingo Cruise????

remidog

Has anyone ever traveled the "Bingo Cruise" on Carnival?? Big sis and I are booked on the November 6th Liberty and would like to know some details..

ie. How much are the buy ins..Prize amounts...Average age on board...ect..

Thank You for any input 1st sisters only cruise hope not to be disappointed...

we also like slots!!! How is Liberty we are die hard Princess Cruisers....:o:p..

For us-- Bingo is very expensive onboard.

One card-one game is like 10.00

They spend more time selling the cards then the actual game itself.

During the week there is a special called Gringo's Bingo which is more affordable-- for the same 10 bucks you get to play 5 games.

the cards are paper-- and they have a slot that you peel back if that number is called.

Sailed the Liberty two times before we discovered Princess. (WOW)

For us-- Bingo is very expensive onboard.

One card-one game is like 10.00

They spend more time selling the cards then the actual game itself.

During the week there is a special called Gringo's Bingo which is more affordable-- for the same 10 bucks you get to play 5 games.

the cards are paper-- and they have a slot that you peel back if that number is called.

Sailed the Liberty two times before we discovered Princess. (WOW)

Serene ..I love your posts. I think you have posted menus and pictures that I have drooled over. So if you are WOWed by Princess..I believe you. Can you say what you liked? And on the Bingo Cruise..do they do other games too...Like Trivia? My husband...loves Trivia. I do too. We meet nice people there..and always have fun.

Princess? And thanks for of your posts that I have read and enjoyed. I like your Harlequin get up too. Very Festive. Very cruisish....I think. And for a double request..do you have the New Carnival Menu? We sail the Dream in May. Excited..is not the word. I LOVE Carnival But I keep hearing People whose opinions I respect..talk about Princess. They all seem to love it. That is why I ask..WHY? Thanks again. You are a dear.

Serene ..I love your posts. I think you have posted menus and pictures that I have drooled over. So if you are WOWed by Princess..I believe you. Can you say what you liked? And on the Bingo Cruise..do they do other games too...Like Trivia? My husband...loves Trivia. I do too. We meet nice people there..and always have fun.

Princess? And thanks for of your posts that I have read and enjoyed. I like your Harlequin get up too. Very Festive. Very cruisish....I think. And for a double request..do you have the New Carnival Menu? We sail the Dream in May. Excited..is not the word. I LOVE Carnival But I keep hearing People whose opinions I respect..talk about Princess. They all seem to love it. That is why I ask..WHY? Thanks again. You are a dear.

I will take carnival because its what I can afford- I get on the Freedom in 19 days because it was only 629 pp for a balcony- where the Ruby PRincess for next February is costing 1200pp for a balcony. So you see, as much as we would love to cruise Princess more-- the wallet says Carnival.

Hoping to pick up menus on the Freedom but there is an awesome one floating around here from Zd**** Ill post it if I can find it.

Carnival does Trivia too- just not as much as a princess ship does. joe and I love Trivia== and Princess has it everytime we turned around--morning noon AND night- from basic trivia to games like Scattorgies and Scene it.

With Princess I love that I really dont have to make a choice with my night time activities--if I miss something tonight-- I can do it tomorrow. I like the comedian does numerous shows too. With Carnival I get to pick stuff that conflicts with each other so I lose out when I gotta make a choice on what to do.

With sailing princess 3 times we ate in the dining room one night only- all the rest we ate at the buffet. NEVER had that kind of experince with Carnival. Princess buffets dining room are manned by servers etc to get you everything and anything except your food. I like the bar waiters/ the soda gofers, the bus boy to fill my water glass. I like the strolling musicians that play music depending on the nights theme.

I love the BB aft balcony on caribe deck- best balcony I ever had.

But on carnival-when sitting at a show in the lounge--i have a small table that I can put my drink on-- with princess I gotta hold that drink. (sigh- the little things we take for granted--lol)

I will be on the same cruise. This will be my 5th Bingo Cruise when you pay your deposit for the Bingo you have no other papers to buy. They do sale pull tabs and other things.

I hope this has helped. Let me know if you need anything else

Archived