Flavored Coffee Creamer

DixieDL

Does anyone know if NCL Spirit has any of the flavored coffee creamer. I assume you can get in the specialty coffee shops on board, but I was wondering if I could get in room. I am taking an Alaska cruise in May and I am sure I will be drinking alot of coffee on the balcony as I watch the world go by:D If I can't get the flavored creamer, I may smuggle on some miniatures of Irish Cream... hhmm.. I may have to do that either way;) Thnx for any info

I don't know about NCL, but on RCI, "specialty coffees" didn't include flavored coffee, as far as I could tell. And, again, on RCI, I didn't see any flavored creamers either.

No smuggling necessary. I'm a creamer hound, and very specifically insist on the non-fat non-dairy creamer (powder, though), so I bring it with me, just like my vitamins and toothpaste. I would recommend considering the powder instead of the liquid, for obvious reasons, but also because I suspect it's a lot less expensive. They even have low-fat flavored non-dairy creamer powder now (if you're inclined that way). For portability, I use little baggies (1" x 2" or something like that).

Thnx for all the replies - I hadn't even thought of the powdered creamer, I am so stuck on using the liquid... I haven't seen the individually packaged liquid in the store I shop at.. I will have to look around. I know I have seen it in the convenience stores by their brewed coffee, so I know it is around somewhere. Guess I need to do some shopping... :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I always take my French Vanilla individual creamers with me. I pack them in a plastic container in a suitcase. I have learned I need to take a few more than I would normally use (at dinner) because someone always "wishes" they had thought of bringing some--so I pass a couple down to them.

I get the big box at Sam's. I'm not an everyday coffee drinker, but on vacation I enjoy it, especially with my creamers.

Have a great cruise.

Alice in FLicon7.gif

• 3 months later...
I had checked the Cost-Co here in town, they didn't have the individual creamer, looks like I should try Sam's. I did buy some of the powdered creamer to try it, but it just isn't as good......

I just picked up some at the Local Walmart.

• 2 months later...

The individual creamers pictured in your post-are they liquid or powder? I know we are shopping-deprived in Canada but I will be in the US prior to my cruise and would love to take these on my upcoming cruise. Are they widely available?

Thanks for your help.

Sheila

• 3 weeks later...

Archived