Southern Caribbean Feb 28th quick question

Embracedbylife

Hi. I'll be sailing on Feb 28th on the Caribbean Princess to Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominca, St. Thomas return from San Juan. I can't remember from my cruise in 2005 if we ever wore jeans at all at night - So far I'm only planning on having the one pair of jeans that I will travel in to San Juan from home. I don't recall needing jeans at night on the ship, but perhaps i'm mistaken. With MUTS, and other outdoor things to enjoy at night should I consider packing another pair. I have mostly cotton pants and one sweater in case I need it.

Lol, I can't speak for the Southern, but we took both the Western and the Eastern and even at night it was WARM! Pretty nice sitting out on the balcony at night though :D I couldn't imagine needing an extra pair, if need be they have the laundromat. I always bring 2 pairs just in case, the one I wear onto the ship and another that I pack, but I usually only wear the one pair, yes, I'm an overpacker :rolleyes:

We just got off the CB a week and a half ago, sigh, and can tell you that at night the temperatures when we were on outdoors was a balmy 26*C. Thus very warm and it was very nice to be outdoors at night in shorts and a tshirt.

Archived