Is there anything to do while waiting......

Jaymee287

We are on our first cruise this June on the Legend out of Tampa to the Western Caribbean!! 7 days with my 2 besties and no boyfriends........they'll be missed a little. We will be having to much fun to be heartbroken I'm sure, as I've been with mine for 7 years and 3 weeks after we started dating I went to Europe for 2 weeks so I'm not to worried :rolleyes: lol!

What do we need to do. I've already made a budget, printed all my papers, made an emergency phone # list, and my passport and everything is taken care of, I've also got their gift baskets almost finished.

NOW WHAT!?!?!

Have you booked any excursions or started looking at what you want to do in each port of call. You can get great information on the port of call boards on Cruise Critic. You can also get tour books at the library on each place that you will visit. That may help you decide what you want to do in each port.

Look at old Capers from the Legend and see what might be going on while you are on board. You can find these online.

Learn how to make frozen tropical drinks to get you in the mood. You can find alot of the recipes for DOD's and other cruise type drinks on line. Invite your friends over to sample. Make a playlist of songs to get you in the mood and put them on your ipod or mp3.

Have you decided what you are going to wear on Formal night (or Cruise Elegant Night). If not, then why not going shopping.

Have you booked any excursions or started looking at what you want to do in each port of call. You can get great information on the port of call boards on Cruise Critic. You can also get tour books at the library on each place that you will visit. That may help you decide what you want to do in each port.

Look at old Capers from the Legend and see what might be going on while you are on board. You can find these online.

Learn how to make frozen tropical drinks to get you in the mood. You can find alot of the recipes for DOD's and other cruise type drinks on line. Invite your friends over to sample. Make a playlist of songs to get you in the mood and put them on your ipod or mp3.

Have you decided what you are going to wear on Formal night (or Cruise Elegant Night). If not, then why not going shopping.

Those are all done lol however I am going SHOPPING this weekend!! I asked for gift cards for Christmas specifically for the cruise so I can get some cute new clothes! :rolleyes: typical 22 year old!

We are on our first cruise this June on the Legend out of Tampa to the Western Caribbean!! 7 days with my 2 besties and no boyfriends........they'll be missed a little. We will be having to much fun to be heartbroken I'm sure, as I've been with mine for 7 years and 3 weeks after we started dating I went to Europe for 2 weeks so I'm not to worried :rolleyes: lol!

What do we need to do. I've already made a budget, printed all my papers, made an emergency phone # list, and my passport and everything is taken care of, I've also got their gift baskets almost finished.

NOW WHAT!?!?!

I bet your boyfriends or girlfriends have taken care of that. Have fun with the girls and girls

Have you checked into your cruise's ROLL CALL yet? You need to locate some hot guys for FREE drinks, dancing and entertainment.:D

I started the Roll Call lol! I'm so EXCITED! The boyfriends didn't want to go because why would we wanna float around on a huge boat in the ocean.......but now that they've seen the excursions we've booked and pictures and stuff they wanna go. TO BAD, you lost your chance. But now they are going to Florida on Spring Break without us....:( NOT happy about this, because we have a plan for the week they are just going to walk around and get stupid drunk and boys will be boys so of course the famous DO IT DO IT......oh well!

NOW WHAT!?!?!

Sit here and read, reply,

laugh,reply,

get frustrated, reply

Get depressed over how long you have to wait,

until you read about someone that has to wait longer

LIKE ME..the end of July!!

Our PVP called tonight, to check and see how things were.

It got me excited thinking about it all.

So, just now I completed my online registration.

and here I am..doing all of the above:D

Archived