Wonder Documentation

manateesb4

you'll receive a packet of info in a small brown box about 4-6 weeks prior to your cruise, unless you booked your air through disney. It will include booklets for each person in your travel party and will have the forms that need to be filled out.

Still no docs! Called the TA and they said that Disney mailed docs to them on Friday and they will forward them overnight as soon as they get them. DD and her husband haven't gotten theirs yet and they went thru Disney. We are also staying at Orlando on Wed. night. Any ideas of things to do the night before in Orlando?

Disney usually sends the Docs by 3day mail...you'll probably get them tomorrow. There's a ton of stuff to do in Orlando..alot has to do with the area of town you're staying in. I would wait till you got to the Hotel, then make your decision. Since I really don't what you like I can't really suggest anything, but they have great dinner shows, lots of attractions, etc. Most of all, just relax and have fun! We'll see you guys on the Wonder!

Whew! Got our docs yesterday. Disney sure does believe in waiting til the last moment. What if someone had plans to leave home early for pre-cruise trip? When we sailed RCI and Carnival we got our docs 3-4 weeks before the cruise. Wonder why Disney holds onto them so long.

I never have problem with my Docs from HAL or RCCL. My guess would be if we did the Cruise/Land package we would get them sooner. Hopefully we get nice weather this week...I know I could use a break from work! :D Have a safe trip, we'll see you on the Wonder!

Archived