Carnival excursions and non Carnival ones

Vianky

I can't find ONE beach brake excursion with carnival for belize! Do they not have good beaches?

Not many. Mostly, the beaches are on barrier islands you have to take a boat to. The only worthwhile land based excursion there is cave tubing, which is very good. Belize is about as 3rd world as it gets. It's a good experience to see but sad at the same time. There are houses made out of sticks. The plumbing is a window with no glass that they throw their waste out of, into a trench that runs down their yard, into a bigger trench that runs along side of the road. It is poor.

I can't find ONE beach brake excursion with carnival for belize! Do they not have good beaches?

LOL nothing like a little fear of life to keep you spending money there LOL

Belize annoys me right now. I dont even want to go there but dont want to stay on the ship but cant find ANYTHING I want to do there with carnival excursions

odd, under the main compilation of shore excursions for belize the CCL website lists several snorkeling tours/beach breaks on small islands off mainland (which is where i was told you had to go to find a beach). wonder why they're not offered on your sailing? 'next time';) that's where we're going when docking in Belize.

odd, under the main compilation of shore excursions for belize the CCL website lists several snorkeling tours/beach breaks on small islands off mainland (which is where i was told you had to go to find a beach). wonder why they're not offered on your sailing? 'next time';) that's where we're going when docking in Belize.

Maybe Im just not looking the right way. Im just reading the title but mostly see snorkeling things nothing with beach brakes. Maybe I should look at the details? I will go check

Ok I found this one "Barrier Reef Snorkel at Turneffe with Beach Break" but its ages 8 and up and my little one is 7. The thing is that my boys are very scared of deep water and will not do the snorkeling parts. Could we just get it for the beach or just me or my hubs snorkel? I would not want to pay the whole price if my boys will not be doing half of it though

The Goff's Caye excursion I mentioned is nice. It is a Carnival tour. They pick you up right from the ship and take you to a small island. It is a 20-30 minute ride and the island is small maybe the size of a football field, if that. Very nice sandy beach and they have a few vendors there selling grilled lobster, fish, beer, soda, water, and some hand made gifts, wood carvings and such. They drop people off at the island and then take the boat back out just off shore, not far really, so you can just as easily snorkle from the island if you want. The people on the boat end up snorkelling back to the island. This was the first time we have seen turtles while snorkelling, and we snorkle at every port. We saw several turtles here. It was amazing. This is some of the best snorkelling I have ever done, second only to Roatan.

Archived