Sigthseeing in Punteranas

speedyjane

• 1 month later...
We will be doing a Princess Panama Canal full transit next month and will be in Punteranas for 12 hours. What can be done and seen in the city of Punteranas on your own?

Thanks.

Hello we did a tour with Your lucky tours. Eduardo was amazing. He tailor the tour to our needs. We went to the Tarcoles river and did a boat tour and saw beautiful birds and alligators. We then went ziplining at Canopy Vista Los Suenos. It was beautiful with 15 platforms in the jungle. i highly recommend those two stops. There is a little market at the end of the pier but I would not venture past there on my own. You can contact Eduardo at eduardo.humphreys@gmail.com

happy sailing

Claudette

We did a 6 hour tour with Odyssey tours in Puntarenas last week. You can find several posts in this section about them--this site is where I learned of Odyssey in the first place. We really enjoyed their knowledge and the various places we visited. I highly recommend Odyssey. Please tell Alvaro (Al Jr.) I said hi!

-Lori

Archived