How to play real golf on board?

JP Sailor

Hi, I would like to know if you know which cruise company offers a different golf activity, and i do not mean "mini golf", "net-cages" or "video-simulator". I heard about an Ecobioball to play golf on board, hitting balls to the water, they are eco and biodegradable and contents fish food in the core. Does anyone know where to pay with them or similar, I guess is the only way to practice real golf, full swing and realize where the ball falls. Please reply.;)

All is relative...what is expensive? anyhow nothing is for free anywhere, also to practice in video-simulators, net cages or minigolfs on board, and any of these activities let you feel as in a driving range, practicing real golf:). On top of it, you are using an eco-friendly product that feeds fish, which can be interesting for someone who has an ecological conscience.

• 1 month later...
Hi, I would like to know if you know which cruise company offers a different golf activity, and i do not mean "mini golf", "net-cages" or "video-simulator". I heard about an Ecobioball to play golf on board, hitting balls to the water, they are eco and biodegradable and contents fish food in the core. Does anyone know where to pay with them or similar, I guess is the only way to practice real golf, full swing and realize where the ball falls. Please reply.;)

Hi ..........not quite a reply to the OP but I find that reminding myself just how bad my golf swing is when I go into the usual nets on a cruise depresses me so much I return to the bar for solace :)

Archived