Brekfast times?

angiebabes

The main waiter served restaurants normally open at 7:30 on port days. The self service is open earlier than that. If the port has some very early departures, like Port Said for trips to Cairo, then they will open even earlier to suit. You wont go without breakfast.

Brian

Hi Angie

I was thinking exactly the same - cant go without breakfast :D This is my email address should you want to contact me - Brenda@gamekunda.fsnet.co.uk.

I am also trying to find out when the four formal nights are:)

Hopefully see you soon.

Brenda

x

Not a good idea to publish an email address on here

Looking at a daily paper from my last cruise: .......

buffet ss restaurant

continental breakfast 6.30am -7am

cooked ready 7am - 10.30am

Brunch 10.30am -11.45 am then! they get ready for lunch!! AT NOON

Main restaurant

Breakfast 7.30am - 9 am that was on a port day

so if you have a lie in you will miss the main restaurant sit-down waiter served breakfast. But there will always be the ss restaurant buffet breakfast.

On Oceana we had Cafe Jardin as well 7 -11am, other ships have other places as well.

When we had an early morning trip on Ventura over Christmas, we ordered room service breakfast. You can't have any hot food, but there are cereals, toast, cooked meats and cheese plate, fruits, danish pastries, croissants, juice, hot chocolate, tea and coffee. Order with a card to hang on your door handle (in the cabin information folder), or via the interactive TV if you order before midnight. You can pick a time slot and they were prompt. It's free and saved having to fit in a trip to the restaurant or buffet when we had to be ready by 8a.m.

Carol x

I've asked the question - hopefully someone from N003 can tell us

the formal nights were on the first sunday (sea day)

the following wednesday, (sea day), friday (sea day) this the black and

white formal night,..... then the last formal was on the second wednesday, which was our day in st vincent.

hope this helps, and have a great cruise, its fantastic.

also agree regarding room service for breakfast if you are going out on early trip. when we went river tubing in dominica, and had to be on shore by 8.20am, i ordered breakfast for 7-7.30am and it arrived at 7.10am.

it was perfect.

yes, thinking about it, i did that once too, i wasn,t at all hungry at breakfast, so went in with the others, made 2 bacon rolls, then took them to the beach with me, have to say i really enjoyed them at that time, just felt very guilty when the rest of our party were watching me eat them :p

Yes, forgot to mention room service which you order the night before in half hour time slots and leave on the cabin outside door handle, like in a hotel. Like John, we always have room service on port days, especially if catching a early tour coach, saves time, and acts as a wake up call.

On sea days we go to the waiter served main restaurant, much more relaxing we find than ss buffet.

Archived