Dreamtours, Revelation and Sylvie all booked any other suggestions for Nice?

SASSYIN2

We are on the Voyager arriving in Ville France May28th. All of the recommended tours are full, and no one has posted on our M & M looking for others. Any other options? Would like to see St Paul de Venice, Nice and Cannes if possible.

RCCL offers Nice and Cannes on your own, but just for the bus seems high.

DH and I will be doing a Med cruise in June and contacted Sylvie, who was booked on the three days we needed her. She was quite sincere in her apologies, so I contacted her again and asked her for recommendations. She sent about three of them and we went with Eva at Provence Sightseeing. I haven't seen more than one posting about Eva, but it was a good one and, with Sylvie as a reference, we took a chance. So far, things are going well; Eva is prompt with her e-mail replies and is willing to tailor the excursion to our needs. She has a car, which is perfect for just DH and me; we did not want a van. The website is http://www.provencesightseeing.com. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

From what I’ve been seeing, they all start & finish in Nice, and we’re docking in Monte Carlo, so they just offer a van w/driver for a fairly steep price (€269 for 4 hours). Is that what others are seeing as well, or are there other options?

Thanks,

Terry

• 3 weeks later...

Archived