Fox News-Radiance

I think a friend who cruised on the ship in Alaska last summer and in the Mexican Riviera last fall had FoxNews. A lot depends on the sattelite signal. I emailed my friend to double check my memory.

I don't believe it has anything to do with the signal. It's all got to do with licensing and telecommunications regulations.

I don't believe it has anything to do with the signal. It's all got to do with licensing and telecommunications regulations.
I think that's right. And I think I read on a thread on FOXNews that RCI had a licensing agreement for Fox for many or all of their ships. We had it on Enchantment, Indy, Freedom, and Mariner. They also had CNN headline news, CNN International.

Of course, my favorite channel is the one that gives the ships location, wind info etc. and has a graphic of the ship sailing. I tried to get it on my home TV but our cable company cannot get it. LOL!!!

No only CNN and ESPN.....and that's when the signal is strong.

When sailing anywhere both CNN and ESPN or any channel being fed in will have intermittent outages because of a weak signal. When this happens it says so right on the upper left hand corner of the TV screen.:D That's what I meant about having a strong signal.

Archived