What about Couples Cruises

Canuck-Cruisers

• 4 weeks later...
Very nice. We have never done a LS cruise but would love to some day. What ship and dates?

All of these cruises are chartered and are sold through various travel agencies that specialize in this sort of thing. And we’re not supposed to link to them on Cruise Critic, but if you read through this thread it should give you enough keywords to be able to Google them on your own. There are several options coming up in 2015 and 2016.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The Celebrity mainstream message board has picked up on the first Silhouette Lifestyle cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2246115

And they had to CLOSE it that same day due to the Closed Minded IDIOTS that think we are any different from them, other than we CHOOSE to be open and may or may NOT Choose to have sex with others, or watch, or just enjoy the Awesome Open minded People socializing!!!!

As a Whole, the LS Community is far more Intellectual, Higher Class, Better Educated than "MainStream" Society!!!

C&C

And they had to CLOSE it that same day due to the Closed Minded IDIOTS that think we are any different from them, other than we CHOOSE to be open and may or may NOT Choose to have sex with others, or watch, or just enjoy the Awesome Open minded People socializing!!!!

As a Whole, the LS Community is far more Intellectual, Higher Class, Better Educated than "MainStream" Society!!!

C&C

I just want to relax have fun together with my wife and meet great people as we always do

I just want to relax have fun together with my wife and meet great people as we always do

EXACTLY!!! As do we! But lots of "Vanilla" people just think it's ALL and only about the Sex!!! Which, as you probably know...... It's NOT!!!

ALL of our VERRRRY Best friends are in the LS and a lot of them we have never played with! just good Fun REAL people that you can be yourselves & Honest with! We know we can count on each other for Anything if needed.

C&C

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I looked into this thread partly for *curiosity* and partly because I'm wondering how do the line and employees respond to people walking around w/o clothes on maybe getting a bit frisky? I can imagine many having religious or cultural qualms about that sort of libertine behavior (strictly speaking of the staff). Is there etiquette/rules of maybe keeping the "hot action" out of the public areas?

Sorry if my Qs seem silly, I can imagine myself in a staffer's shoes and thinking "oy vey, I'm going to have to wipe that seat again" :D

We used to do several LS cruises that were not full ship takeovers, but I imagine there is not a lot of difference. As has been mentioned for theme cruises, lifestyle, nude, ect. the staff volunteers. And most are quick to volunteer because people on these cruises tend to tip much better and to treat the staff better.

On one cruise we had a suite and there were three of us staying in it. We found out from the staff assigned to our room that they did not normally handle these rooms but that the normal staff did not want to be in "our area" so were re-assigned for this cruise. The staff assigned to us went out of their way to make everything as nice as possible, including getting bowls for us to put M&M's and snacks in and arranging the smuggled aboard alcohol for us. They also asked us several questions, the first ones were mainly about how we wanted the room and sleeping arrangements, then about our group and how things worked. At the end of the cruise they told us that our area had actually had less problems for the staff than normal.

On a different cruise we had a free cocktail hour in the back bar, after the hour most of us stayed in the area even though it was open to everyone. The next night most of us congregated there since it was a good meeting area. The bartenders kicked a couple of girls off the bar who sat on it and said some disrespectful things which became heated. The hotel manager (guest crew boss on the ship - as opposed to captain who is ship's crew boss) came to the bar, listened to both sides, called the bartenders from the night before and replaced the ones in the bar. They were the assigned bartenders for that bar for the rest of the cruise. The first night that bar made as much as it does on an entire normal cruise, the bartenders WANTED to come back to us.

Carnival used to have a topless area. This was normally nude for the partial LS cruises. No staff ever complained, it was actually the opposite, there was a constant stream of staff coming up to take drink orders. They would come up one side, walk around to the other and get 3-4 orders a trip, them come back up to deliver and get the next 3-4 orders. Even though there was no staff service on the topless decks normally.

C&C

The funny thing is how many of those closed minded people are perfectly OK with cheating spouses.

Had an argument at work with a holy roller about my immoral lifestyle, I asked about another co-worker who routinely cheats on his wife. He said that was different. I agreed, told him I had never cheated on my spouse and that we were open and honest with each other always. Asked him if he could say the same. Ended the argument since I know he had cheated on his wife and didn't get caught.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There is another way to connect with other couples on these boards. Click on your username to get into your own profile, select "Join Groups" and there is a lifestyle group you can leave messages in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...