cabin 6237 continental deck Equinox ...

fernem

Hi, everyone,

I just booked this hump cabin, 6237, for the Equinox fall TA with my 85 year old mom. Can anyone provide any info or advice about this location? I know the hump's are considered good locations, but this is far down.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks.

janet sue

Hi, everyone,

I just booked this hump cabin, 6237, for the Equinox fall TA with my 85 year old mom. Can anyone provide any info or advice about this location? I know the hump's are considered good locations, but this is far down.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks.

janet sue

Hi Janet Sue

I just returned from the Feb 5th Equinox cruise. I was in cabin 6236 which is in the same spot as 6237 but on the starboard side. Great balcony. The longest angle was 18 of my size 6 shoes. My view forward was limited due to the angle, but straight out and aft was wonderful. The view downward is obstructed by the lifeboats on the deck below so you cannot look straight down into the water. For me that was not a problem. Because it is angled to the aft the balcony is not windy, no soot problems. This was my first time on Continental deck, but I booked late and wanted the large balcony more than being on a higher deck. The glass doors in shower were great...no shower curtain. Well thought out storage in the bathroom. Closet space was not too good..fewer drawers than I am used to also. Great storage above the beds...the width of the 2 beds. The bed in 6236 was close to the balcony...not sure where it is on the otherside. I was told they alternate bed near bathroom then the next cabin has the bed near the balcony. Suitcases went under the bed. Coffee table way in the way so I moved it outside. The flat screen tv could be angled so you could see the screen from anywhere even outside while eating brakfast. All in all I liked the cabin. Cabin was near the elevators. Convenient to the dining room, pool, and Oceanview. VERY quiet. I used to cruise with my Mom too. Since she is gone I cruise alone. Still getting used to that.

Enjoy your cruise. Equinox is a beautiful relaxing ship.

Mary

Archived