Viking Legend questions

Xoe

It's countdown time to Tulips & Windmills cruise on Viking Legend, sail date 3/27, and I have a couple specific questions:

I read there is one (only) U.S. type electrical outlet in each stateroom. Does its configuration accept the kind of camera battery recharger which just has prongs that fold out of the recharger, meaning no round shape to fit into an indentation, so the area around the plug needs to be flat?

How about hair dryers in the staterooms? Good and convenient and powerful? Or should I bring my own (for which I would again need an electrical outlet).

Should I bring my converter sets? I've looked at photos of what is needed, and my sets (I have 2) don't seem have one that matches up convincingly.

I've seen it suggested to bring a power strip to plug into the U.S.-type outlet. Have you done that, and how did it work out? I don't have other things that need plugging in (except maybe my cell phone at the end so it'll be strong on arrival back home).

THANKS!

Archived