Questions from a Newbie

flvol77

sorry for the questions, I just want to make sure I am correct on the following items, please feel free to correct me. After I forgot how many cruises with out looking at my signature, its time to try another cruise line.....

We are looking at the aqua class

after a few hours of research this what I know and it seems to be correct:

Celebrity has a form of anytime dining? yes

Express debark? yes

Table for two in Blu? yes and it seems that there is some debate on if its flex dining time but it looks like it is....couple of hour time window.

Upgraded room service menu? yes? Maybe? The smoothie thing is/would be a big deal (yeah I know its funny)

Upgraded bedding, in talking to some people that have had a aqua class cabin and a regular balcony cabin they felt the aqua class cabin had nicer bedding (huge deal that the bedding is nice, we sleep on a tempurpedic because of my back) Coming from Princess which overall IMO for a "nicer" quality cruiseline overall their bedding is horrible, so it a big deal.

That is all the questions I have so far, we tend to be light sleepers and honestly the noise from above worries us, but it seems if you go towards the aft past the hump its seems as though there is cabins above which is where we are likely to end up.

Things I know that are true that make the AQ a good value, the spa package, we always buy it on Princess so it added coast and honestly Celebrity's looks much nicer.

The bottle water every day.

Eating at Blu (we tend to be health nuts and the menu's look healthy)

and I am sure I am missing out on somethings, so If you have any links or comments please feel free to pass them a long. Thanks

Archived