St. Vincent...please tell me everything I need to know!!

12Cruise

We will be on St. Vincent from 7am to 4 pm. We know we want to do the Pirates of Caribbean place and have heard of a Schooner vs a catamaran trip that is available. Does anyone know of this?

Also, looking for any and all information about St. Vincent and what else we should look forward to doing/seeing.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

The wooden schooner tour is operated by Scaramouche Tours. As far as I am aware you can only book this via your cruise shore ex.

I would suggest that you check with the cruise line to see if this is a tour that they will be offering to you as part of the tour selection.

Any of the leeward coast tours that you take will give you an incredible view of the coast line of the island.

There are lots of sites to visit in St. Vincent, but do remember that it is a developing nation, and you will not find all the tourist trappings of the other better known islands. The official website of the tourism board is http://www.discoversvg.com and you may like to take a look at http://www.picasaweb.google.com/svgsites for some ideas of things to do whilst you in St. Vincent.

Hope that you have a wonderful visit.

Thank you so much for the information and the links. We were hoping to "get away" from everyone on the ship and do our own excursion vs a ship sponsored excursion.

We are very excited to be coming to St. Vincent, albeit a very short visit, but at least we'll be there for the course of the day. We'll try to cram in as much as we can! ;)

Thnx again!

Archived