Embassy Suites MIA - dining out options

C U Onboard

I stayed at the Embassy Suites about a year ago. They have a shuttle bus that will take you to a couple of different restaurants- one was a seafood place ( ate here, it was just OK ) as well as a Cuban restaurant which they highly recomended. After dinner, the restaurant called Embassy suites and they picked us up.

Going here soon for a 3 night stay and don't want to dine in the inhouse 'Barcelona' restaurant every night. Can anyone suggest other eating places within walking distance or a short cab ride from the hotel?

Thanks ;)

Any particular reason you are staying at an airport hotel without a car for three nights?

Can you change hotels?

This sounds pretty miserable to me.

We stayed here pre and post cruise back in November, Primary reason was the timing of our flights. There is not much within walking distance of the hotel. There was a Benigans down the road, but not sure if it was open or not. I did walk to a Burger King, but I was crossing busy roads with no sidewalks. If you want to get a car, there is a rental car facility in the hotel and Enterprise is right across the street.

Going here soon for a 3 night stay and don't want to dine in the inhouse 'Barcelona' restaurant every night. Can anyone suggest other eating places within walking distance or a short cab ride from the hotel?

Thanks ;)

This is a decent airport hotel in an area with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING doing. Fine for a night before a flight. Not so fine, particularly without a car, for a few days. You will be totally dependent upon the hotel's van, which will be frequently picking up guests from and delivering them to the airport.

Archived