SAS Review 2/18/10

edvanp

Just returned from a 4 day cruise on RCI's Navigator of the seas, from Miami to Cozumel and back. Flew into FLL because I saved $100 per person (4 of us). I booked this in November and made transfer arrangements through Steve and SAS when I booked the cruise. Originally I was on the Carnival Destiny but she was dry docked 3 weeks before our cruise so our TA got us on RCI. Sorry, back on topic. Flew in the night before and made arrangements for SAS to pick us up at the Hyatt Place North (Hotwire.com) at 11am. I verified this 2 days before we flew out. I received a call from our driver at 10:30 asking if he could pick us up at 10:45am. Sure, we were ready. We picked up 8 other people (12 total) and proceeded to Port Of Miami. We left at 10:45am and were at the ship by 11:30.

When we left the ship at 9:30am, I called Steve and he said he'd have someone pick us up in 15 minutes. 5 minutes later, the driver called and said he'd be there in 5-10 minutes and he was. Traffic was terrible, but we had plenty of time. We picked up 4 other people and proceeded to FLL.

The drivers were great, Steve was easy to work with and the communication from Steve was outstanding. It was a very positive experience and if I fly into FLL and need to get to POM I will use SAS without a doubt.

We paid $13 per person each way.

2 thumbs up! :):)

Archived