PV store hours. Do we have time?

HappyCruiser383

Our ship arrives in PV at 8am

Our ship tour meets at the ship at 11:30am

Do we have time to run into Malecon for some shopping? What time do the stores typically open for business? Is there any shopping or restaurant at the port or in walking distance from the ship?

Any tips appreciated! :D

Do we have time to run into Malecon for some shopping? What time do the stores typically open for business? Is there any shopping or restaurant at the port or in walking distance from the ship?

Opposite the terminal you will have Walmart and Sam's Almost next to it the modern Galleria Mall with a foodcourt and some restaurants.

Next to the terminal is a small fleamarket.

However the nicest restaurants etc. are in Old Town and Zona Romantica, which is too far to walk. Take a cab (around Pesos 70.- or one of the localbuses (Pesos 6.50 p.p. per ride) to get there.

Thank you. Our tour is 6 1/2 hrs long so we we'll get back to the ship with just enough time to board. No shopping time after the tour. :(

What time do the stores in Old Town and/or Malecon open up? I'm thinking we might have enough time to take a taxi into town. Are return taxi's readily available?

I appreciate your responses!

The Wal-Mart right across the street didn't have any better prices. The Mall is expensive. I think I would take a taxi to old town. There is a walkway along the marina beside the ship to the right. I don't know what else is there, but it is pretty. If the stores open late as the last person wrote you will not have time. Maybe you can go after your excursion.

Have fun!:)

Archived