Red Sea Magic -would just like to say thanks

Hi, Hubby and I are preparing for Celebration Red Sea Magic tomorrow morning so I want to say thanks to you all for posting such helpful comments and information on this site, i've learned so much about the ship, the entertainment, excursions, meals, currency etc in the 6 months since I joined the forum, you regular ones have been brilliant (so Jenny Wren Davetheroad Rosebaskets kruzseeka jacknorman Cymro 1953 Scary Mary and everyone else thanks again I know better now what to expect in the next few days

Also don't mind at all if the ship appears a bit "dated" ....quite like the eighties look still anyway :)

Carole

Hi, Hubby and I are preparing for Celebration Red Sea Magic tomorrow morning so I want to say thanks to you all for posting such helpful comments and information on this site, i've learned so much about the ship, the entertainment, excursions, meals, currency etc in the 6 months since I joined the forum, you regular ones have been brilliant (so Jenny Wren Davetheroad Rosebaskets kruzseeka jacknorman Cymro 1953 Scary Mary and everyone else thanks again I know better now what to expect in the next few days

Also don't mind at all if the ship appears a bit "dated" ....quite like the eighties look still anyway :)

Carole

Thank you for your kind comments :):):) I'm sure, like the other regulars, it's good to know that we have been of help. It works both ways though - I've learned such a lot from asking questions, seeking advice and just reading threads on trips I would like to do - and finding answers to questions I'd never even thought of!!! :D

Have a wonderful time - and I hope that when you come back you'll have enjoyed it all so much you'll be addicted like most of us on here! I look forward to hearing how you got on. Bon Voyage. (And just watch out for those camels and remember all the tips on 'How to survive a visit to the Pyramids'!!!)

Think of us in all this rain when you raise your first cocktail. Enjoy! ;)

Have a great time :), I second everything Kruzseeka says and I know you'll be planning your next cruise as soon as you get home!

Just bear in mind that time travels faster after on a cruise! a week seems like 3 days and a fortnight seems like a week, so enjoy every minute.

Safe journey

Have a great time :), I second everything Kruzseeka says and I know you'll be planning your next cruise as soon as you get home!

Just bear in mind that time travels faster after on a cruise! a week seems like 3 days and a fortnight seems like a week, so enjoy every minute.

Safe journey

Thanks both of you and ROSEBASKETS I would love to do another cruise it would probably be Jan 2012 tho for hubby's 60th, as we booked a tour of California for 12 days last July for October this year :)

And I would also agree with all that barnowl has said :) everyone is so helpful ,will be thinking of you all when we are lying back in the SUN enjoying cocktails :D remember to wear your 60th badge on friday morning barnowl so that I can recognise you ,,,,,,

mrs.c

And I would also agree with all that barnowl has said :) everyone is so helpful ,will be thinking of you all when we are lying back in the SUN enjoying cocktails :D remember to wear your 60th badge on friday morning barnowl so that I can recognise you ,,,,,,

mrs.c

Will do mrs.c,:) hope your husband and you both have a pleasant journey.... we're Carole and Keith by the way, take care:):)

Will do mrs.c,:) hope your husband and you both have a pleasant journey.... we're Carole and Keith by the way, take care:):)

Same goes to you just going for a lie down now as we have to leave at 4am at least for the moment the snow has turned to rain so hope that it stays that way ,and we are tom and margaret see you tomorrow onboard .....

mrs.c

Thank you for your kind comments :):) I'm sure, like the other regulars, it's good to know that we have been of help. It works both ways though - I've learned such a lot from asking questions, seeking advice and just reading threads on trips I would like to do - and finding answers to questions I'd never even thought of!!! :D

Have a wonderful time - and I hope that when you come back you'll have enjoyed it all so much you'll be addicted like most of us on here! I look forward to hearing how you got on. Bon Voyage. (And just watch out for those camels and remember all the tips on 'How to survive a visit to the Pyramids'!!!)

Think of us in all this rain when you raise your first cocktail. Enjoy! ;)

Hi Carole

As usual I agree with all Kruzseeker and the others say. It's good to be able to help. As I'm posting this you will be there soaking up the sun while we're all back here freezing. Oh so jealous:).

I hope you have enjoyed the experience I am sure you will have and will probably end up hooked like the rest of us.:)

Mary

Archived