Holland cruise line

robinsnest64

Can anyone please give me feedback on a Bermuda 7 day on Holland. The cruise line looks a little nicer than some. We are in our mid 40's traveling with no children. They dock in the two ports we were wanting to go into. Just wondering since I have not heard much on them. Thanks:)

You may want to ask some questions on the HAL board. There have been discussions there about the upcoming Veendam itinerary to Bermuda. This is the first year for HAL to go to BDA so there won't be any specific feedback on the actual cruise but you can get general information here.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171

That would be Holland America, or HAL (Holland America Line). It's my favorite line. Their ships are smaller, classier, and their cabin sizes and bathrooms are bigger than some other lines. The clientele tends to be older (like me!), fewer kids, less partying, subtle decorations, and great food and service. When I cruise with my adult kids, we choose RCI (although DD and her boyfriend absolutely loved the Zuiderdam!). When I cruise solo, my first choice is always HAL. Try posting on the Holland America board to get specific answers about the Veendam. My favorite ship is the Zaandam - very similar. I think you'll enjoy this cruise!

Archived