Mr. Pimentel

WooKeef

Hello all and Mr. Pimentel,

I do apologize if I have appeared to be less than welcoming to your visit here at cruise critic. It is here that we share the good and the bad and hope that the bad is rectified. We rejoice in the good and all our wonderful and memorable cruise experiences. Perhaps I spoke harshly with my criticisms but simply meant them as purely constructive from another's viewpoint.

If I have offended you in anyway please do understand that I am NOT a hard person to please, really. All I need is a comfortable cabin and congenial attention with good food and drink to make me content. ;) With that being said, I hope you do understand that while I may have offended you I was simply stating the wide felt opinions of others in these forums as well. So, I felt perhaps that opinion could be of benefit to you in future planning.

I look so forward to my first experience with Azamara in May as I felt from it's conception it would be for me. We shall see, but I will not hold you personally responsible if it is not:p.

Good luck wishes to you!

somehow..... in an answer to my post yesterday at 1:25 under the "Just Curious" thread- Wookeef quoted my words and somehow added a sentence of his own into my quote in italics:

It appears as though I have said words that I did not say....

Hi LBLB !

I wanted to let you know, that I resolved the item in question. Thank you !

I too am pleased that Larry continued to answer the questions posed, but still think they may have been a little on the "light side". I do understand that there is "commercial in confidence" and stuff like that, but....... some were a little underwhelming.

I am sure Larry is very busy, and yes we did say some not too nice comments on about day 2 of his week, but, its human nature to be impatient.

I am really looking forward to my first Azamara Experience in December, and after reading everything on these Boards, has only heightened my enthusiasm. I really do hope it lives up to my expectations. We were on Celebrity in 2006, and thought it was fantastic (our first cruise) we have since travelled on Princess and was less than enthusiastic, and searching for another holiday came across Azamara. Not knowing a couple of weeks ago that they were changing things, we still booked, and have since had a pleasant surprise about gratuities, wine at meals, and I hope there is more. I will be avidly reading the Azamara board for the rest of the year to see how everyone goes.

Thanks Larry for your responses, (I think you have about 5 more questions to answer) .......

Archived