Any families on the Sovereign 2/14? More questions too...

ALIASapoFan

My family is very excited about our upcoming cruise and I am hoping to meet a few other families. Also, has anyone had previous experience with the kid's programs on this ship? My kids are 4 and 6.

Is there a specific pool just for kids??

How appropriate is the live entertainment for kids of these ages? I read a review that said the dueling pianos were good, but a bit offensive (maybe raunchy???).

We were on the 12/17 sailing but my daughter is too young for the AO program so no news there.

There is no kiddie pool.

My 2-year old attended the shows with us but obviously didn't understand the humor. I would say Dueling Pianos is out for a child over 3 or so. I doubt I'll take her there on our cruise this December when she's 3.

She *loved* the production shows! We had early seating for dinner and my in-laws always went the show early and saved spots next to the sound/light booth. They have loveseats there and we could spread out and not bother anyone else. There was some humor that was over her head and I was glad it stayed that way, but nothing that would worry me too much.

Enjoy!!

Archived