Seriously? Is this a normal way to think?

WaterBabyFireWoman

Yep... my ex-wife. She got PO'd one night, because an ANTIMATED!!!! Hooter's commercial came on the telly. Like I could control the commercials on Speedvision.

Maybe it was your tongue unrolling and flopping on the floor and your eyeballs popping out and rolling across the room. Or maybe she just doesn't like cartoons!!:eek::D

I am about as polar an opposite from a "hot bikini clad woman" as they come, LOL. Coupla observations: 1. I will check for a pulse if my husband ever STOPS looking! 2. I am typically right there with him, "looking" too, AND comparing notes :D. 3. I know my husband adores me, goes to bed with ME every night. I don't worry about him looking because he has never done anything to make me mistrust him.

There are dozens of issues wrapped up in her comment but since I have been reminded this is not group therapy, I'll close there. ;)

WOW. She really thinks he doesnt look at any other women.

-Is he male?

-Is he breathing?

Then its gonna happen.

Very true. It's known as the "Gawk Reflex". Males are born with it. Most of us never outgrow it.

One of my favorite stories about this involves my DS. When he was in 1st grade, I was working for the school district as the IT Director. This gave me the chance to drop by his classroom from time to time.

The teacher's assistant in his classroom, Miss Heather, was a young woman in her late 20's. This young lady was 6' tall, blonde and had a body that would cause Barbie to develop an inferiority complex.

The funny thing is, ALL the boys in the class, were absolutely fascinated with Miss Heather....... their little heads would follow her wherever she went......at that age, they weren't sure why they liked her.......but they did!!!

I love my wife, she's beautiful and I'd never consider being with anyone else....

But I still fall victim to the "Gawk Reflex". :o

Does he wear special glasses? :confused:

What ship is this? :confused:

Beer Goggles!?:D:p:rolleyes:

LMBO! I was thinking the same exact thing! Unless you were going on a cruise sponsored by Hugh Hefner I seriously doubt there will be a ship full of "hot chicks" and certainly no more than if you went to a beach or out in public for that matter LOL

I didn't read all the posts but sounds to me like she has some insecurity issues going on.

People have a lot of misconceptions about cruising.

My friend is unsure about letting her almost 17 year old daughter (my god daughter) take a cruise with me (birthday present) because she's afraid her daughter will "come home pregnant".

I don't know what she thinks cruise ships are like? :confused:

My friend is unsure about letting her almost 17 year old daughter (my god daughter) take a cruise with me (birthday present) because she's afraid her daughter will "come home pregnant".

she doesn't have to cruise to get prego. :rolleyes:

how sad. cruising is such a wonderful experience that has enabled so many to see the world at a reasonable price. :)

how sad. cruising is such a wonderful experience that has enabled so many to see the world at a reasonable price. :)

YES! It's a FLOATING hotel room! A GREAT way to see the world!

Side note: It could happen in the islands...When I was in Ocho Rios once I had a guy asked me if I wanted to leave Jamaica pregnant.....Uhh...NO THANKS!! LoL

What ship is this? :confused:

LOL!!! I was thinking this too, Nunu! I didn't know that good old Hugh Heffner had a public cruise ship that we could all sail on!

I agree with the other posters- it sounds like an excuse! Maybe they truly can't afford it right now and she is too embarassed to say...

Just go on your own, OP- and have a great time tanning and sunning yourself among the other hot chicks on the ship! ;)

Side note: It could happen in the islands...When I was in Ocho Rios once I had a guy asked me if I wanted to leave Jamaica pregnant.....Uhh...NO THANKS!! LoL

maybe he was looking for a way into the US. :eek:

After all, Sarah Palin's daughter got pregnant and the only thing she cruised in was a pickup truck.

DON

what you see on commericals is not what you will "really" see on a cruise ship.

How sad the sister wont go because her husband will "LOOK"

For me-- as long as he looks and dont touch means he is still alive

It doesn't matter how you work up the appetite as long as you're eating your meals at home. ;)

Archived