No complaints, loved our cruise 1/9

I was going to do a formal review but I have bronchitis and am not up to it. We had a perfect trip. The only issue we had was the first night, they left the music on in the boardwalk area until the wee hours. I did not notice but my husband did. He went to the service desk the next day to tell them and later that day we had a bottle of wine delivered to our room for our inconvenience. They were pleasant to him, but then again he did not go there with an attitude.

The food was great, the room ( boardwalk balconey) was roomer than I expected and since we had 2 weeks worth of clothes because we stayed week before in Orlando, it all had room to the stored. the closet was very big. There were little storage places even under the desk. This was the first cruise that we have not had things sitting on the couch. .

The shows and activities were wonderful and the choices of places to eat was phenominal. We ate one night in Giovanni's table and it was like eating in Italy ( which we have done), but dinner in the MDR was superb as was service throught the ship. My fav lunch spot was Park cafe, the panninis, soups and salads a fresh fruits were to die for. There was a freshly sliced roast beef sandwhich which was so good it can not be described.

In all honesty people who had anything to complain about were looking for things to complain about. We had a great time and will answer any questions. But I am not here very often. If you are on facebook, I have pictures up.

Thanks but I am not sure evryone would think that a good idea, according to some people I often manage to say the wrong thing on these pages.

However I was lucky enough to spend 5 weeks on The Oasis, we had a great time.

Chip London, do my eyes deceive me?? Have you really had 5 whole weeks on the Oasis? You can be the resident expert. We could start a "AsK Chip" thread.

Thanks but I am not sure evryone would think that a good idea, according to some people I often manage to say the wrong thing on these pages.

Wow that must have been wonderful. I did not want to get off, it was like a home away from homes!

Thank you for coming on here with a positive post, glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Thanks, I can never understand people how have such a negative vacation. I have had accidents on vacations and I survived and still managed to have something good come out of it. I guess I am not of the "everyone owes me mentality". I believe life is what you make of it.

This ship has so much to offer everyone's tastes from quiet to very active.

My friend went the week before, and she asked me how many donuts I ate a day. I said none, this was not my first cruise and I did not have to eat everything I saw or do everything there was to do.LOL

Probably not you ChipLondon as I have found that some folks have NO sense of humor and take themselves much too seriously :D

Hello... I think that would be a GREAT idea!!! In about 4 months we will be back on the Oasis of the Seas!!

Archived