ideas for excursions in Cabo, Mazatlan

pclaire

Can you please tell us more about the carriage ride downtown Cabo? We leave Sunday AM on Carnival Spirit and haven't found anything to do there yet. How do you arrange it~when you get off the ship? Would be thankful for any info. within the next day!

Thanks!:)

We did Desert Park ATVs in Cabo and it was great. Booked it right at the pier, they had shuttle service out there. It was one of the best trips I have ever taken.

Sassycruiser:

My husband and I want to go on the ATV tour with Desert Park but we are unable to contact them via e-mail (the e-mail address on their website is no longer active) Do you have any contact info for them? Also did you take the first tour of the day without any problems getting back to your ship on time?

Thanks!

We are cruising the Mexican Riveria in December and I am getting alot of great ideas from everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I would really like to take Frank's tour!!! I also think that the ATV's in Cabo sounds like a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

When you see the crowd of timeshare tour promoters, look for one to Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay -- that place is sooooo gorgeous and the people there are nicer to deal with than other timeshares -- get your tour, meal, freebie whatever & enjoy the resort. The ride to the resort is like a free sightseeing tour of MZT along the coastline. After you say "no" to buying a TS, you can stay at their pools & beach -- when you get ready to go back to ship, first get a shuttle to the other Pueblo Bonito and there get an open-air taxi called a pulmonia to take you back to ship.

Another idea is to find a pulmonia when you get off ship & get guy to take you on a tour around city.

Another idea is to have taxi/pulmonia drop you off at Hotel Freeman and go up elevator to the 11th or 12th floor bar, then up a flight of stairs to the rooftop pool and terrace for a fantastically gorgeous view -- they might even let you swim in their pool.

MY EDIT: The time above my message is messed up & I'm really posting at 9:45 AM CDT!!!

Archived