Rate Drop-Should I Switch Military to ES on a Wrap?

keishashadow

Today the ES rate dropped a whopping $20 below the military rate I have booked, guess it's time to decide whether to switch it over. I've researched the process here & asked my share of Qs:o, I have one more...

Has anybody has had any success w/ES price drops on the rather limited 9C inventory?

It's my understanding there are only six wrap cabins on the Destiny, with two indicated as booked on my sailing. Im unsure if it's worth it or not to change ressie again or what the chances are for subsequent price drops.

Currently, the 9Cs r more expensive than the OS, perhaps that's why so many 9Cs are still available 4 months out:confused:

btw, I do have cancel for any reason (80%) TI, so the non-cancellable issue isn't a major concern @ this point.

Today the ES rate dropped a whopping $20 below the military rate I have booked, guess it's time to decide whether to switch it over. I've researched the process here & asked my share of Qs:o, I have one more...

Has anybody has had any success w/ES price drops on the rather limited 9C inventory?

It's my understanding there are only six wrap cabins on the Destiny, with two indicated as booked on my sailing. Im unsure if it's worth it or not to change ressie again or what the chances are for subsequent price drops.

Currently, the 9Cs r more expensive than the OS, perhaps that's why so many 9Cs are still available 4 months out:confused:

btw, I do have cancel for any reason (80%) TI, so the non-cancellable issue isn't a major concern @ this point.

Yes I have.. in December on the Triumph I had one for a 3rd person... so yes it can happen with the wraps.. just keep checking the prices daily..

Archived