???How many ships will be in port??? Check it out!

lmmn

Thanks for the info. Can't believe there will be a total of 8 ships in Cozumel on the same day, with a few in the over 3,000 pax range. They'll have to close off the streets to make room for walkers/shoppers.icon9.gif

See by the news reports you are very, very cold up there....... Those folks cruising this week-end flying in from many NE points better get here a day early if they intend to sail. many of those airports will undoubtedly have to shut down for a day or 2. And then those people returning Sat/Sun from cruising may not be able to get back as scheduled due to those closings....BRRRRR..

At least you know there will be a lot of ships in port....you know ahead to book any excursions far in advance before they fill, or if you don't like crowds, research and go to less popular areas.

WOW! What a great site!!! Just sat down with the family to talk about our excursions and we may have to change our plans due to the number of ships in some of the ports!!!

Thanks SO MUCH for the valuable info!

According to the website we will be the only ship at 3 out of 4 ports on the NOS June4th! I hope it's accurate :) Thanks for the link, nice site you've got there!

That most likely is very accurate. Not too many ships sailing the Caribbean those months as the exodus has started for Alaska.

Happy cruising.....

Great site. But, it is scary to see that nothing is listed for the Enchantment after May 2005. We plan on sailing her in August - one would think that they would have already had their ports listed on this site I just hope that she will be sailing as planned.

For Natmar...

I believe that the reason nothing is posted for the ENCHANTMENT beyond May is because she is going to be having a bunch of updates done...namely being cut in two and stretched which will add some 70 or so feet to her length, amongst other things.

Debjo (who is contemplating a family cruise aboard the ENCHANTMENT for the fall of 2005)

I'm going to be in Aruba the first week of March and was so wanting to find out what cruise ships were going to be in port while I'm there. This is great!

Also, I'm still learning about Aruba. Had no idea there is a Carlos and Charlies there! Oh my. Looks like I'm going to have a great time while there after all!!!

We are the only ship in port Friday night..but lots going on there as it is Carnival on the island!

Sorry, off topic..feel free to email me if you need more info on Aruba...

Carlos 'n Charlies is right next to the pier- short walk (or crawl) from the ships.. Check out the Aruba boards here on Cruise Critic - found lots of info. Have a great time!!!

EIGHT ships in Cozumel when we visit - two are Voyager class. I don't "busy" is a strong enough word to describe how it will be.

I plan to head to Paradise Beach early, plunk myself down on a lounge chair, sip a few drinks enjoy the sunshine & beach. I know in spite of having so many passengers in port, my day will be wonderful.

Less than a week until we cruise:D :D !

I'm glad you all like the site. You may want to check for changes, I just refreshed the database and added several ships.

Natmar - I don't know what happened to the Enchantment. It is on there now.

Brian

Archived