Concierge Class on Century

cruisefan2009

DW and I can upgrade from deluxe ocean view stateroom w/veranda to concierge class on 4 night Century for approx. $100 (for both of us). Is it worth it? Thanks!

I think so, if only to have a full breakfast served to you on your balcony. I love having coffee out on a balcony.

I really dislike the buffet so for me it's worth it.

I think so, if only to have a full breakfast served to you on your balcony. I love having coffee out on a balcony.

I really dislike the buffet so for me it's worth it.

Just for future reference...anyone can get a full breakfast on their balcony, no matter what class of balcony you have.

that is true but you can write in whatever you want to.[/quote

You can't write in the CC class breakfast menu if you're in a standard balcony cabin. I've heard they will do it for suites, but not for a regular balcony cabin. Why would they when that's one of the amenities you're paying extra for in a CC?

that is true but you can write in whatever you want to.

Absolutely, we have been in a standard balcony as well as cc and suites. Just write in what you want. I think people don't realize this and so don't try it:)

Absolutely, we have been in a standard balcony as well as cc and suites. Just write in what you want. I think people don't realize this and so don't try it:)

first of all Go Canada!! tomorrows hockey came will be interesting!

second- i never tried it but been told i can.. since i have only done AQ or an SS i have been ok. but i am not a huge breakfast eater.

DW and I can upgrade from deluxe ocean view stateroom w/veranda to concierge class on 4 night Century for approx. $100 (for both of us). Is it worth it? Thanks!

If you are saying $50 per person then you may enjoy CC. The differential for CC over a standard veranda was about double that when I booked.

Personally, I didn't find anything particularly compelling to lure me into another CC cabin - but just my preference. Try it and you may enjoy! Post your experience?

Cheers!

For only $100 for the two of you, it's definitely worth it. Plus, you'll get 2 cruise credits instead of just 1.

Having been Aqua Class (on Solstice), Concierge (on Millennium) and regular Balcony (on Century), I would say the only value is to get the extra credits for Captain's club if you are trying to attain the next level.

Location does not really make much of a difference on this ship - it is relatively small, so easily walkable. Our aft balcony cabin was no different than our friend's forward Concierge. They had daily canapes which they didn't eat anyway.

So...just my opinion

Archived