Equinox AQ Class 1514 Question???

jspen

Anyone stay in theis cabin, 1514 AQ Class Penthouse Deck? Bed by Window? Is there an overhang that blocks sun? Noise from Gym above or is is far enough down to be clear of it, please let me know. I can switch to 1544 but that is by elevator stairs or port side 1521/23, but if no overhang and quiet, I will stay put.

Where is Blu and the staircase to spa relative to this cabin?

Thanks for any comments!!! , Jim

Anyone stay in theis cabin, 1514 AQ Class Penthouse Deck? Bed by Window? Is there an overhang that blocks sun? Noise from Gym above or is is far enough down to be clear of it, please let me know. I can switch to 1544 but that is by elevator stairs or port side 1521/23, but if no overhang and quiet, I will stay put.

Where is Blu and the staircase to spa relative to this cabin?

Thanks for any comments!!! , Jim

i was jsut in 1525 and know that the cabins next store are ok..

i would think that 1514 is under the hair salon but not 100% sure - might be the mens locker room. move to 1523- bed by closet or 1521.

spa stairs is forward - i walk to the relaxation room and then into the middle of the ship and walk up the stairs. Blu is aft on deck 5. you will be back there for all the restaurants. no big deal for walking.

I understand there to be a canopy that blocks 2/3 of the Penthouse deck, was that the case when you were in 1525? Wondering if 1514 is clear? I like to walk so thanks for letting me know where Blu and Spa Stairs are.

1514 looks like on the map tp be at the end of the gym but it is not real detailed, read somewhere where 1508 review indicated they could hear treadmill activity early, trying to avoid that in 1514 is not far enough away, thanks again! Anyone stay in 1514 or close on starboard side?

I understand there to be a canopy that blocks 2/3 of the Penthouse deck, was that the case when you were in 1525? Wondering if 1514 is clear? I like to walk so thanks for letting me know where Blu and Spa Stairs are.

not only do i walk i use the stairs most of the time. would you believe i do NT remember about the sun.. had breakfast out there. from FLL no sun and on the way back tons of sun.

1514 looks like on the map to be at the end of the gym but it is not real detailed, read somewhere where 1508 review indicated they could hear treadmill activity early, trying to avoid that in 1514 is not far enough away, thanks again! Anyone stay in 1514 or close on starboard side?

wish i could help me.. my goal was to be away from crew doors, closets etc. I was!!

Hi! We have just booked room #1538, which is a balcony, HC, Aqua-class. Don't expect you to know about HC, but... Can you please explain the "dining" issues... They booked us for the Main DR, 2nd seating (8:30pm)...Is this what we want to do, and then "switch to Blu", as we wish, or what...??? I'm totally confused on this "dining choice issue"... Also figure we can go to other/ buffet dining venues, as we want...???... I think the cabin and location should be good, Just can't figure out the "dining" issue. ALSO, what would you recc. for the "quiet, reading, adult" areas of the ship for the "At-sea" days...??? We like to be in the sun "with our book"... Our cruise is for Dec. 6-17, with a very interesting itinerary. We will really appreciate ANY and ALL INFO. and "advice" you can share with us!!! We are not new to cruising, but we are new to Celebrity Cruise. The Equinox looks Beautiful!!! MANY THANKS in advance for ALL info. you can possibly share with us!!! Cheers, Judy & Rusty

Hi! We have just booked room #1538, which is a balcony, HC, Aqua-class. Don't expect you to know about HC, but... Can you please explain the "dining" issues... They booked us for the Main DR, 2nd seating (8:30pm)...Is this what we want to do, and then "switch to Blu", as we wish, or what...??? I'm totally confused on this "dining choice issue"... Also figure we can go to other/ buffet dining venues, as we want...???... I think the cabin and location should be good, Just can't figure out the "dining" issue. ALSO, what would you recc. for the "quiet, reading, adult" areas of the ship for the "At-sea" days...??? We like to be in the sun "with our book"... Our cruise is for Dec. 6-17, with a very interesting itinerary. We will really appreciate ANY and ALL INFO. and "advice" you can share with us!!! We are not new to cruising, but we are new to Celebrity Cruise. The Equinox looks Beautiful!!! MANY THANKS in advance for ALL info. you can possibly share with us!!! Cheers, Judy & Rusty

I don´t know anything about the cabin but I´ve read a lot of dining in BLU.

You should book fixed dinner seating to be able to dine in BLU. If you book select dining you are placed in MDR.

The fixed time has no meaning, except for the first night, as BLU has anytime dining. Search the forum and you will find lots of information about BLU.

Lars

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Does anyone know if cabin # 1538/ Penthouse Deck (Aqua Class) has this "overhang" on the balcony, blocking alot of the sun??? Also, if you know anything about this stateroom, would LOVE to hear some "description" of it (or, even anything about a stateroom "close-by" to it!!!!!!!). Many Thanks, Judy & Rusty

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! Does anyone know if cabin # 1538/ Penthouse Deck (Aqua Class) has this "overhang" on the balcony, blocking alot of the sun??? Also, if you know anything about this stateroom, would LOVE to hear some "description" of it (or, even anything about a stateroom "close-by" to it!!!!!!!). Many Thanks, Judy & Rusty

I actually just upgraded to AC and was given room 1538. Wish I could tell you about it, but my cruise isn't for 4 more weeks.

Archived