Planning a Girl's Cruise Getaway... need help

cruisejunkie5

I love the fact that there really are guys out there that like to plan things....My DH is the type to throw something in a bag 30 minutes before departure which always means he forgets something.;) Good for you FB.

I think I'll try to keep it simple since it is only a 3day cruise. Maybe a pre-cruise documentation Party (where I can hand out sunglasses and make some bahama mamas).:cool: Definately Departure Drinks by the pool and schedule a group picture. I'll leave the days open and just let them all know where to meet after dinner if they are intersted. I might even do door decor as a surprise.

Thank everyone for all the good ideas...Keep them coming. :D

We did a cabin crawl and played progressive poker one evening. It was great fun but did take a bit of organizing.

Above all Have fun!

The cabin crawl sounds like a lot of fun...you have the different wines in each cabin that each person can bring on. Maybe assign each person ahead of time to bring a different type (so that everyone can try a bit of each one). I think room service offers a cheese platter...that would be nice to have ordered.

Is everyone in your group driving in or flying in- if you driving are you trying to carpool to the port? My thinking was if you could all meet somewhere in the morning for brunch and then head to port...nice way to kick off the cruise with some mimosas!!!;)

Have a great time- sounds like fun!!! Be sure to have your group song ready for kareoke!:)

I think I'll try to keep it simple since it is only a 3day cruise.. :D

Remember what you said here, a 3 day cruise - keep it simple. I just hope you don't frett about the details, especially onboard. If you plan a time and place to meet and someone does not show up, go do what you planned - they will find you, if not - well that's ok too. Please report back on return I think we'd all like to know how the cruise was. Most of all - enjoy.

Archived