St. Thomas

ABay22000

We have book EOS 3/19 and will be in St.Thomas. Would like to show my friend St. Thomas

by open air shuttle. Are any of the EOS tours open air or do you know of a private tour company?

thanks

20 days and counting

Hi,

Check out the St. Thomas boards.

Both Sunny Liston & Godfrey has a Great Tour. It's broken up with 2 hrs shopping, 2 hrs beach time & a 2 hr tour of the island.

We booked with Sunny Liston & ended up with Godfrey. Sunny had a family matter he had to attend to. After our return home Sunny e-mailed us to make sure we were happy with our tour. Both men are Great & Very professional.

Have a Wonderful cruise.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

Hi,

Check out the St. Thomas boards.

Both Sunny Liston & Godfrey has a Great Tour. It's broken up with 2 hrs shopping, 2 hrs beach time & a 2 hr tour of the island.

We booked with Sunny Liston & ended up with Godfrey. Sunny had a family matter he had to attend to.

We had also booked with Sunny and he handed us off to Tim's Tours. I think they all are pretty much the same tour. You tour the island, shop, and spend time at the beach.

I was happy with Tim's Tours but wish that Sunny would not book when he cannot keep his commitments. I think he told us that he had a wedding that day. I would think you would have plenty of advance notice for a wedding that he could have emailed us before we left. But not a big deal as we were happy with the tour we did take. Sunny was nice enough to take us to Tim and explain the situation.

Archived