Gym on the Noordam

carterrn

Hi, I will be cruising May 4th for 10 days on the Noordam. I have been working out diligently and will continue to do this on-board. I would like to know what to expect. treadmill , spin, classes, free weights etc..

Thanks

Carolyn:D

Yes, the Noordam has a well equipped gym with several treadmills, free weights, daily classes (usually a small fee to attend). Have fun, the Noordam is one of my favourite ships. Check out some of my cruise photos of the Noordam, if you like!

Dear Richard,

Thank you for the information, my goal is to go home the same size that I arrive!! Then I looked at the pictures and saw the desserts...I think I'm in trouble..:D

Thank you for sharing your pictures.

I am getting very excited...

Carolyn

• 3 months later...

I went on the Noordam to Alaska and it was my favorite ship. Old school charm with all the wooden models of old ships, very old fashion and not alot of crazy color schemes. Fantastic cabins and great food.

Let me know what you thought.

Respectfully,

George

• 8 months later...
Yes, the Noordam has a well equipped gym with several treadmills, free weights, daily classes (usually a small fee to attend). Have fun, the Noordam is one of my favourite ships. Check out some of my cruise photos of the Noordam, if you like!

richard,

i may be going on that ship to alaska this may. do they charge for the coffee and pastries at the exploration coffee bar?

• 1 year later...

This is more a question for RustaRoo as he or she has already been cruising.

My husband and I are on the Noordam in June 2012 and I would like to ask a few things if I may:

1. Is there a washing line in the bathrooms (or can one attach a line)?

2. Are there clothes hangers in the wardrobe?

3. How much do alcoholic drinks cost (eg whiskey, cognac, bottle of decent red)?

It would be great of you could answer that for me. Thanks for reading,

Regards

inekee:)

This is more a question for RustaRoo as he or she has already been cruising.

My husband and I are on the Noordam in June 2012 and I would like to ask a few things if I may:

1. Is there a washing line in the bathrooms (or can one attach a line)? YES, a retractable line is over the tub

2. Are there clothes hangers in the wardrobe? YES, and you can request more, if required, from your cabin steward

3. How much do alcoholic drinks cost (eg whiskey, cognac, bottle of decent red)? All of this info is on HAL website, under the Before You Go tab, then select "Book Shore Excursions, Spa and Indulgences" - the indulgences selection includes spirits available for purchase

It would be great of you could answer that for me.

I hope you enjoy the Noordam, she is one of my favourite ships! Happy travels!

richard,

i may be going on that ship to alaska this may. do they charge for the coffee and pastries at the exploration coffee bar? Yes, there is a charge for the specialty coffees for sure. I honestly don't recall getting a pastry there so am uncertain.

If you go, you'll love the Noordam.

• 3 months later...

Archived