Pajama's in Serenity Area?{early A.M.}

TnMama

Well in that case........

The original custom was after Memorial Day, before Labor Day. Summer. At least in the US. Have no idea what it was in Europe- maybe they never wore white shoes. Or in the southern hemisphere for that matter. As far as the tropics- never did figure it out.

Yes I know... I am American..

But as with other customs, they change.... ;):D

And by the way...

If it was ok for a dominatrix and her partner to parade around in their full regalia in the evening by the pool and hot tubs on our last cruise, the cutesy pj's the OP is describing will CERTAINLY be fine at Serenity!

And by the way...

If it was ok for a dominatrix and her partner to parade around in their full regalia in the evening by the pool and hot tubs on our last cruise, the cutesy pj's the OP is describing will CERTAINLY be fine at Serenity!

Sorry, I tried to tell her but, the gag and all..... :(

And by the way...

And who said it was ok for a dominatrix to parade around? Just because she wasn't told to go make herself respectable hardly makes it ok.

And by the way...

lol

Sorry, I tried to tell her but, the gag and all..... :(

hahahahahahahaha

And who said it was ok for a dominatrix to parade around? Just because she wasn't told to go make herself respectable hardly makes it ok.

respectable in whose judgement?

:confused:

Might not have been respectable but LORD you should have seen that bustier on her and the stiletto heals. And he was simply stunning in his little bitty speedo and collar!

did the collar and speedo match?

:p

BTW...this post is useless without pictures...lmao

Wish I had some to share...hubby and I were in the hot tub when all of this was going on...Officer did end up coming down from the bridge and told them they had to leave. They were creating quite the show!

Who said it wasn't? Did you? Would you? Seriously, would you go up to someone you don't know and tell them to go put some "respectable" clothes?

Sooo ... by that logic ... wouldn't security also let those pj-wearing miscreants that they needed to go get changed?

Maybe........chainmail lady was told........sounds logical to me......it would be up to our host.......and common sense.......

I do work in a high school and I would say 1/2 the kids come to school in pj bottoms, like you buy at Old Navy, and some wear slippers!!! No kidding! Twice a year before big games we have "spirit week". One day is set aside for EVERYONE to wear pj's. And most do, staff, teachers, kids. So go for it. As long as it's appropriate and not revieling, why not!

who cares for goodness sake???

Honestly...the only place that people should need to dress properly is the dining room (and the theater where the shows are). If it were up to me, you could wear whatever you wanted around the ship as long as you dressed a MINIMUM of resort casual in the dining rooms.

of course, it ain't up to me..... :D:p

I'd like to design my own cruise line....

Who said it wasn't? Did you? Would you? Seriously, would you go up to someone you don't know and tell them to go put some "respectable" clothes?

If someone was dressed like a Dom; with a bustier and a leash with someone on it wearing a speedo and a gag then YES. I would tell them to carry that chit into their cabin. By dressing that way they obviously wanted attention and to make a scene. I would oblige them after removing my children from the area.

Maybe........chainmail lady was told........sounds logical to me......it would be up to our host.......and common sense.......

Common sense ...from the cruiseline that has a hairy chest contest in the middle of the day in th family area and pool of the Lido?

Yeah...drunk dudes grinding on railings is family friendly....LMAO

thats ok...but everything else isn't...where is the consistancy? :rolleyes::p

It's not what you wear but what you call it that matters.

For example, my husband will not wear a "purse" however, he does have a "travel pack" he brings on trips.

Likewise, I will be dressed exactly like you on the serenity deck. . . only I will NOT be wearing "pajamas."

I will be sporting "lounge wear" ;)

Happy Sails. . .

If someone was dressed like a Dom; with a bustier and a leash with someone on it wearing a speedo and a gag then YES. I would tell them to carry that chit into their cabin. By dressing that way they obviously wanted attention and to make a scene. I would oblige them after removing my children from the area.

No brainer, right? Would you do the same thing for someone in pajamas on the Lido, drinking a cup of coffee in the early AM?

Common sense ...from the cruiseline that has a hairy chest contest in the middle of the day in th family area and pool of the Lido?

Why would a hairy chest contest be offensive to families?? Cheesy yes, offensive? Unless you meant something else....

Drunks grinding the rail:confused: Never saw that except maybe in the disco...lol

What is not consistant? Cheese is abundant.. but a chainmail dress showing more that just her junk is not too family oriented, and while it may be considered to have an element of cheese, some may perceive it as more borderline obscene or at the very least, in incredibly bad taste.

Just playing advocate as I really don't care but I am also not cruising with small kids.

But really this is really pointless because they were on a swingers cruise, or so I have read....

Everything else is pretty broad......they pretty much control the hairy man contest.......I have seen them stop certain escapades during that contest so to speak........

Common sense tells me if I did or wore something not ok.......I would probably get called on it.......

Why would a hairy chest contest be offensive to families?? Cheesy yes, offensive? Unless you meant something else....

Drunks grinding the rail:confused: Never saw that except maybe in the disco...lol

What is not consistant? Cheese is abundant.. but a chainmail dress showing more that just her junk is not too family oriented, and while it may be considered to have an element of cheese, some may perceive it as more borderline obscene or at the very least, in incredibly bad taste.

Just playing advocate as I really don't care but I am also not cruising with small kids.

But really this is really pointless because they were on a swingers cruise, or so I have read....

Really? every hairy chest contest I have seen have overwieght drunk dudes trying to pole dance and grind on the female judges.....sorta like the Chris Farley chipendale gone bad...LOL it gets quite racey.

looks like a bachelorette party with the cast of "My name is Earl". :eek:

By all means do it. I was on the Dream last week and our group was to have a pj party that was cancelled due to the weather.

Later we had a bar crawl and the group dressed in goofy outfits.

I wore my cute pjs that I had paid more for than I normally do to sleep in.;)

Bottom line I was in several places on the ship in pjs and no one seemed to mind.:cool:

Several people stopped me to tell me how cute they were.

Archived