Pajama's in Serenity Area?{early A.M.}

TnMama

No but the question was asked about the Dom not the PJ wearer. I don't really care one way or another about the capri PJ's. My only concern about it is that it doesn't seem there are any limits in any place or any time other that comfort. I find that sad.

Well it is a vacation.....

We just got off of the Sensation last week. To be very honest with you, the Serinity Deck/area is nothing to write home about! We found it to be too small and too crowded. :(

On the non-fantasy class they are a bit bigger.

they are on the upper decks at the front of the ship on both sides.

I suppose it must be tough for you - being OLD MONEY - having to deal with us riff-raff who save up for a Carnival cruise. Perhaps you should cruise a luxury line where you might feel more comfortable not being around "the help"!:rolleyes:

If you normally chase around in public in your pajamas' date=' run to Starbucks - free coffee in a hotel lobby, etc., then why not?

In fact, why bother with pajamas; just throw on the robe and go.

Cruising sure has changed since the Clampetts struck oil.....:cool:

I suppose it must be tough for you - being OLD MONEY - having to deal with us riff-raff who save up for a Carnival cruise. Perhaps you should cruise a luxury line where you might feel more comfortable not being around "the help"!:rolleyes:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Lets play nice!:D

I am getting my cleanest jamies out right now! Yeee HAW!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all in the Serenity Area aboard Glory soon. You will recognize me for sure...just look for the fuzzy mules, baby doll robe and curlers in my hair!

I am getting my cleanest jamies out right now! Yeee HAW!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all in the Serenity Area aboard Glory soon. You will recognize me for sure...just look for the fuzzy mules, baby doll robe and curlers in my hair!

don't forget your mud mask...:p

Okay really, some of these replies just blow me away.

Of course you can do it. First of all, it sounds like your pjs are much more conservative than half of the terrible "outfits" I've seen on Carnival cruises.

Further, it's your vacation, relax and enjoy!

Don't people have something better to do than care about someone wearing something sort of pj-like enjoying morning coffee????

FYI - many bathing suit cover-ups look like pjs - what's the difference.

Now if you were my husband whom sleeps naked asking, I would then say inappropriate!

You go girl, enjoy your vacation!

I agree with you. Who cares and same with my hubby. It's early and your vacation, enjoy. You are always gonna have some stick in the mud not liking what you wear anyway.

So, I wear nothing to bed, so what I put on in the morning to go downstairs is usually old painted up shorts and an old painted up t-shirt. No undies. It's my own G'D' house. If I have to go to the store to get something, I may put a baggy sweatshirt on so you can't tell as readily that I'm not wearing a bra and some fleece pants so my legs don't freeze off, but that's about it. NOW if I walked out on deck in the same thing you can BET the OP looks better than I do in her matching cotton shirt and capri set.

I don't think it's really anyones business what a person wears, but the OP did ask if people thought it was appropriate, so she opened herself up to that. But in all honesty, I've seen it before and I'll see it again. It doesn't make me think less of those people and it certainly doesn't make me think I'm cruising with "rednecks" or anything like that. Just laid back people who enjoy being comfortable and cute on their cruise.

Wear the jammies, but I am thinking the same thing someone else said...I think the Serenity area is not a smoking spot, atleast I hope its not, will be on the Dream in July and being around smoke when its a "serenity" area, smoking just doesnt fit in...yes its my opinion! I dont mind the smoking when its in smoking areas...though we are trying to push for smoking ban for the entire state of indiana :)

Have fun on your cruise, I bet your jammies, that dont look like jammies are adoreable!!;)

Thanks for the laughs this morning!! Here I thought DD was a redneck because of her Dad's influence!!

Turns out out it is because I let her wear her flannel PJ pants to school!!

And suddenly the world makes sense again!

That pic is too cute! Here's one of me n DH Dove Hunting in Sept. THeres a better one,but I cant get it to load. I didnt kill any doves but I did shoot a morning glory,lol.

1617342012_laborday042.jpg.eded4e4ef1c04542056c4ebb2826d6a2.jpg

477451175_laborday039.jpg.8b58d91a7fe0ffd16f3249d72dcb3d86.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived