Pajama's in Serenity Area?{early A.M.}

TnMama

My wife likes to make fun of guys with no chest hair. She tells them you look like a woman. She detest guys that shave chest hair and looks at them as 10 year old boys. I just keep quiet and laugh. She says women who liked shaved chest hair also like the Oregon State Beavers.;)

I agree with your wife, but that doesn't mean I want a guy walking around wearing shag carpeting on his chest, if you know what I mean. Trim that stuff back a bit! :D

I have not seen a steel drum band on a cruise in years... synthesizers yes.. but not the real calypso drums.. for me probably in 8 years or so...

Maybe you need to fly down to Fla. to experience them? :confused::p

I have not seen a steel drum band on a cruise in years... synthesizers yes.. but not the real calypso drums.. for me probably in 8 years or so...

Really? Our last cruise was on RCCL and they had a full band as did Princess.....last time I was on Carnival was Dec. 2008....we didn't go out by the pool it was raining:o

Nah, just take the Orange line and get off the train at 47-50th Rockefeller Center station. There is usually a guy playing the steel drum on the downtown platform, on the 50th street end. His Christmas repetoire is impressive.

Nah, just take the Orange line and get off the train at 47-50th Rockefeller Center station. There is usually a guy playing the steel drum on the downtown platform, on the 50th street end. His Christmas repetoire is impressive.

Does he take a leak in front of everyone? :confused:

Really? Our last cruise was on RCCL and they had a full band as did Princess.....last time I was on Carnival was Dec. 2008....we didn't go out by the pool it was raining:o

Bands yes.. but not steel drums... Maybe it's just Carnival- not in the budget lol... Last time I saw them was Celebrity.. and have not been on X since 02 or 03.. :eek:I didnt realize it was that long!

Yes this is true.. but not quite the same feeling I get while being on the ocean...Kind of like seeing those guys that play the plastic buckets instead of seeing Stomp lol

Bands yes.. but not steel drums... Maybe it's just Carnival- not in the budget lol... Last time I saw them was Celebrity.. and have not been on X since 02 or 03.. :eek:I didnt realize it was that long!

Yes I was talking about the calypso bands with the steel drums.....I recall the Elation had a 2 man team but they still had a steel drum.......

I will find out in May and check out the Glory........

Yes I was talking about the calypso bands with the steel drums.....I recall the Elation had a 2 man team but they still had a steel drum.......

You going on the Elation?

Good let us know... Victory - didnt even see a live band... at all on Lido

and Miracle.. 3x.. no steel drums... :(

no steel drums.....keyboard with drum machine. :rolleyes:

Okay, so some of you say that the pj's cover up just as much as regular capris and a t-shirt (and I have to agree with that one).

And others make the point that a bikini doesn't cover up any more than a bra and panties - again, can't argue with that one.

So given that there's "no difference-"

Who here is willing to go to the next pool party or to the beach in their bra and panties?

Anyone? Anyone?

Hello............? I thought so.

Yes, they all reveal or cover up just the same amount, but I postulate that there is STILL a difference! I don't know why, there JUST IS.

That said, the OP is so darn cute and laid back, I sure wouldn't have a problem with her wearing her PJ's (and they are PJ's, not capris and tshirt) in the serenity lounge. I'd rather be around a gal in her pj's who has such a great disposition than a grumpy gills in a designer outfit any day of the week!

Who here is willing to go to the next pool party or to the beach in their bra and panties?

Anyone? Anyone?

Hello............? I thought so.

How much are we drinking before hand?

And I've swam in my undies at inpromtu pool parties. I've also swam in a Catholic school uniform.

How much are we drinking before hand?

And I've swam in my undies at inpromtu pool parties. I've also swam in a Catholic school uniform.

Hey, my Catholic girlfriends were the most fun and ready to party of all of my friends! Still are.:D

That said, the OP is so darn cute and laid back, I sure wouldn't have a problem with her wearing her PJ's (and they are PJ's, not capris and tshirt) in the serenity lounge. I'd rather be around a gal in her pj's who has such a great disposition than a grumpy gills in a designer outfit any day of the week!

AWE! Thanks!I take medication to keep me laid back,lol. But you really need to share this with my husband! Oh wait, HE'S the grumpy one! lol. You just come on and we'l have that cup together and "visit!":)

AWE! Thanks!I take medication to keep me laid back,lol. But you really need to share this with my husband! Oh wait, HE'S the grumpy one! lol. You just come on and we'l have that cup together and "visit!":)

Well, in all fairness to your husband, he's seen you before you had your coffee and morning ciggy!:D

FOr the Megadeth fans:

https://www.minglewoodhall.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=17&Page=https://www.ticketbiscuit.com/MinglewoodHall/EventPage.aspx?EID=57026

I personally am not. THe only reason I know theyre coming to Memphis is b/c theyre playing the same venue with a great country singer named Jamey Johnson that I want to see.

No brainer, right? Would you do the same thing for someone in pajamas on the Lido, drinking a cup of coffee in the early AM?

No but the question was asked about the Dom not the PJ wearer. I don't really care one way or another about the capri PJ's. My only concern about it is that it doesn't seem there are any limits in any place or any time other that comfort. I find that sad.

Archived