Bed Layout Cabins Same on Solstice and Equinox? (1521)

jspen

I read the Sticky about Cabin 1521 on the Solstice, just wondering if the bed layout and cabins would be the same as I am sailing on the Equinox 1521??? Would really like the bed by the balcony, is there a way to check to make sure or has anyone had this cabin or been closeby? Thanks for any helpful info provided.

I read the Sticky about Cabin 1521 on the Solstice, just wondering if the bed layout and cabins would be the same as I am sailing on the Equinox 1521??? Would really like the bed by the balcony, is there a way to check to make sure or has anyone had this cabin or been closeby? Thanks for any helpful info provided.

i was in 1525 and it was by the balcony so should 1521.. we talked online before snd i would take 1521 over the cabin you booked.

Thanks Robin, I was not sure you were on Solstice or Equinox, thought the sticky was Solstice, if they are one in the same layout exactly great, I am going with 1521 over the 1514 I had booked, especially if 1523 is near bathroom since that was my other option on the port side...thanks for the feedback!

You were on Equinox then, right?

Archived