Coke or Pepsi

Does RC have Coke or Pepsi products. Some say this is a sad way to pick a cruise, but seriously if you want a drink, have you ever heard of Jack and Pepsi?

Who will ever forget the Andrew's sisters' hit song "Rum and Pepsi Cola" or "I Want to Buy the World a Pepsi"?:D

All coke products on board. I wish they had some of each. I hate coke products, so I just always bring my diet caffeine free pepsi with me. Alot of extra weight, but that's what I get for being extremely picky about what I will drink.

I don't bring drinks with me but when given the option of water or coke I choose water. Just don't like the taste of coca cola. Oh well, saves me money on the soda pass, I guess:rolleyes:

I am addicted to Diet Coke!!!!! Can't stand Pepsi, but I drink it if there is nothing else! Needless to say, I am glad that RCI has Coke products! (But I wouldn't change cruise lines if they had Pepsi). I would just drink more iced tea, which I drink alot of anyway!:)

Does RC have Coke or Pepsi products. Some say this is a sad way to pick a cruise, but seriously if you want a drink, have you ever heard of Jack and Pepsi?

I'm with you. I don't drink coffee or tea, soda is my caffeine. Going to be bringing a bunch of Coke cans with me on my NCL cruise since they've switched to Pepsi

I am addicted to Diet Coke!!!!! Can't stand Pepsi, but I drink it if there is nothing else! Needless to say, I am glad that RCI has Coke products! (But I wouldn't change cruise lines if they had Pepsi). I would just drink more iced tea, which I drink alot of anyway!:)

I'm with you Lynn. I'm addicted to diet coke too! If Pepsi is the only thing available, I will drink water or something else. I can't stand the taste of Pepsi. Yuck.

Archived