Can you buy a bottle of liquor from Carnival and drink on deck

Sorry but I can't find it via search.

Can you buy a bottle from Carnival and take it with you on deck or to a restaurant?

If yes, any idea of cost?

I've never seen anyone walking around the ship with a liter of Vodka, but you can order that from the bon voyage department to your cabin. Then, you can mix drinks and take them to the pool, or a restaurant, or anywhere else you want.

I would guess they would discourage, if not prohibit, glass around the pool. Too many bare feet.

we where hoping to have a bottle of wine on the deck at night. it will be in a carrier for wine bottles. i hope they let us do it. and we will be careful and chatting and looking out at the water.

My PVP confirmed that you can order liquor from room service while on board but it is ship specific. We did this on Triumph and got a liter of Bacardi for about $40.00. It seems a bit expensive at first glance but those drinks do add up at the bar. We would make drinks in our room and carry them up to the lido deck in a plastic souvenier cup. We sat at the bar most of the time and on occasion would order shots here and there.

PVP told me just to try it when we get on board.

Archived