Jewel Late Departure again Today

• 2 weeks later...
Some friends of mine are stuck at the wharf with no idea when they are leaving - due to depart 4pm...no one boarding due to a sewerage problem...

Umm not sure what the story was here?? We were on this cruise and boarding started on time at 11am and depature was only slightly late at about 4.15pm.

Umm not sure what the story was here?? We were on this cruise and boarding started on time at 11am and depature was only slightly late at about 4.15pm.

Often notice that two separate people have different opinions on how the cruise went. One will say "the cruise from h**l" and someone else will say that it was great. I think these two different opinions are amazing - Skyrules reports boarding on time and departure on time, but someone else's friend says the ship would be delayed indefinitely because of a sewerage problem. I think something stinks about the friend's report. Was the friend simply mistaken, not being used to the boarding process?

Often notice that two separate people have different opinions on how the cruise went. One will say "the cruise from h**l" and someone else will say that it was great. I think these two different opinions are amazing - Skyrules reports boarding on time and departure on time, but someone else's friend says the ship would be delayed indefinitely because of a sewerage problem. I think something stinks about the friend's report. Was the friend simply mistaken, not being used to the boarding process?

Note that the OP's post about friends being stuck on the wharf to the next post about all being ok was only 9 minutes apart. Jumping the gun, I would say.

Archived