Eli's is booked - Help

K D cruiser

Hi, Just tried to book Eli's Eco Tour and he's booked for the day we will be in port. Also tried Seafari Around Antigua Eco Adventure, also booked. Does anyone have any other suggestions for a water tour? We're doing a land based in Barbados and wanted something different for Antigua. Thanks for any help.

We did a lot of reading about the two excursions (Eli's and Paddles). Antigua has an embarrassment of riches in these two companies, from the reviews I've read. Both are very highly-regarded by their patrons – we’ve read almost no negative feedback regarding either (putting aside Eli’s mechanical problems last month.).

After reading the descriptions of the respective excursions, we decided on Paddles, because it was focused more on kayaking and less on snorkeling – a matter of personal preference.

Hi, Me again. When I E-mailed the Seafari Around Antigua Tour, they said they did not do the tour on the day we will be in port, but through the cruise line, we could book the power boat trip. I think they have an agreement with the cruise lines to arrange their tours for passengers through the ship. It costs more and is for less time, but I guess that's the way the game is played. Too bad for us. From what I can gather, the boats are the same.

I'm still trying to decide what to do in Antigua even though I pre-reserved the power boat tour. Does anyone know if there are tours for sale on the dock? What we'd really like is a three hour catamaran boat ride with no swimming or snorkeling. I know that sometimes, there are people when you dock that offer to take you in cabs or out in boats. We did this in Cabo San Lucas and had the best boat ride for only ten dollars per person. I knew this would be available from reading posts on cruise critic, so we didn't book anything through the ship. Thanks for any help.

Yes...1 or 2 people were at the dock and if you walk a little further, there were a couple of stands that sold tours. I noticed some boats leaving pretty early....so I would make sure to get off and get going early. I know that walking the docks...the company "Wadadli" had alot of boats. I don't know anything about them...but you might contact them:

http://www.wadadlicats.com/

Also tried booking Eli for April 5th for two people and he is booked:(

My husband and I would like to do a boat tour of some sort. We don't mind if it is pritvate or group. Really don't want a huge crowd of to manually move our boats:D we would like to be lazy! Any suggestions? We did book Silvermoon in barbadoes anything like that would be great.

Michelle

We had an absolutely incredible time with Paddles on Antigua. This is the "Eco-Tour" that is available through Royal Caribbean directly. Hiking, snorkeling, swimming, and kayaking. They were wonderfully gracious and made sure everyone had a great time. I cannot say enough good about Paddles. I highly recommend them!

• 1 month later...

Archived