Which island visits require tender?

bianks

I'm curious to know which islands I am visiting will require tendering.

Is there somewhere on here where that information already is?

I'm visiting Aruba, Roatan, Curacao, Cozumel, Belize and Tortola.

belize will

jan

Belize is the only tender island of those you will be visiting.

Nita

If the docks are full you may have to tender in other ports as well. For instance, the first year I went to St Thomas we had to tender because the docks were full. The next year we docked.

I think the info may be listed in your EDocs. I know I saw the docking info before my last cruise I just don't remember where.

All of your ports are normally docking ports except Belize. Belize will always be a tender port. Occasionally Tortola and Roatan will be tender ports depending on the number of ships in port. Roatan may have resolved this issue with their new dock area.

You can use http://www.cruisett.com to check the number of ships in port on any given day.

PE

We've had to tender in Cozumel before because the piers were full. 12 ships were in port that day!!!

That had to be a zoo. :eek:

The only time we have ever tendered into Cozumel was when the Norway went there one time on a special itinerary cruise.

PE

That had to be a zoo. :eek:

The only time we have ever tendered into Cozumel was when the Norway went there one time on a special itinerary cruise.

PE

The other time we tendered in Coz was because all the piers were gone after a hurricane, which is why I didn't count that one.

I think I would have stayed on the ship!!!

They (Cozumell businesses) were up and running and working on the piers - it was just less than a year after the hurricane. Their economy really needed the tourisn money. Costa Maya was still a mess and didn't accept ships until much later.

They (Cozumell businesses) were up and running and working on the piers - it was just less than a year after the hurricane. Their economy really needed the tourisn money. Costa Maya was still a mess and didn't accept ships until much later.

Carmen, I think LOWTYD meant she would stay on the ship with 12 ships in town not because the piers were busted up from the hurricane.

PE

Carmen' date=' I think LOWTYD meant she would stay on the ship with 12 ships in town not because the piers were busted up from the hurricane.[/color']

PE

Early last October we were docked in Cozumel on RCCL's Enchantment of the seas and were HIT in the aft by the Carnival Legend! I was in the shower at the time!:eek:

Carmen' date=' I think LOWTYD meant she would stay on the ship with 12 ships in town not because the piers were busted up from the hurricane.[/color']

PE

We probably would have but not all the ships were there by the time we had already tendered in!

Archived