St Maarten Sensation and Beach Break

rxnrn

Has anyone taken the Sensation and Beach Break with lunch tour offered though Royal Caribbean? What time does it start and end? How much time do you spend at Orient beach? We would like to catch a cab to Maho afterwards for just an hour or so. The price for 3 of us is $200, but Bernard tours(private) would be $300 and include Maho. Just trying to figure out which would be better. Thanks in advance for your opinions on the tours.

Sounds expensive. We've done a St. Maaten tour and then the next year just took taxis to the main destinations. The later method was much cheaper (about $6 per person) and more enjoyable because we could stay as long as we chose at each area.

Thanks Bob for info. You may have saved me around $200. I figure the 3 of us can get a cab to Orient beach for $21 and then on to Marigot for that much or less. Then to Maho in the afternoon for $30 and then back to port for $25. It actually becomes a private tour and only goes where we want for as long as we want. ;) Thanks again for helping me see the light!

Archived