Cruise TT Updated Thier Website

ashelsi

Many thanks for this information. I was waiting for this site to be updated. We will be cruising on the Jewel on June 26, 2010 to the Bahamas. Five ships will be in port that day totaling 12,494 passengers. I wonder how this will impact the port as far as day passes for the resorts - Sheraton, Wyndam, BHC, etc? Anyone experience this amount of cruisers before?

I noticed they added Oasis of the Seas to the schedule.

NJ, even though it says 5 ships, the ships are coming and going at different times. Probably at least one of the 5 ships will have been there overnight and will leave early in the morning. Others show up at noon and stay late. We were in Nassau last month and Cruise TT said 5 ships, but it was really only 3 during the hours we were there. No problem getting a day pass at Atlantis. It probably depends more on whether the hotels are booked or not.

I noticed they added Oasis of the Seas to the schedule.

NJ, even though it says 5 ships, the ships are coming and going at different times. Probably at least one of the 5 ships will have been there overnight and will leave early in the morning. Others show up at noon and stay late. We were in Nassau last month and Cruise TT said 5 ships, but it was really only 3 during the hours we were there. No problem getting a day pass at Atlantis. It probably depends more on whether the hotels are booked or not.

If you hold your cursor over the names of the other ships it will tell you what time you enter and leave the port.

Then you don't need to worry as much about the ones getting there after you :D

Archived