Will I be allowed to bring clothes on board?

uktog

Woman only pearls

Now I am seriously worried. You see I have now discovered that books are sold on board and of course there is the library so I will not be able to bring these on board. My two items of clothing - well if one of them is my pearls they are not that big so.........................I will not have enough clothing or other materisl to hog a chair with. Please suggest other hogging items otherwise I am is such bit trouble

Now I am seriously worried. You see I have now discovered that books are sold on board and of course there is the library so I will not be able to bring these on board. My two items of clothing - well if one of them is my pearls they are not that big so.........................I will not have enough clothing or other materisl to hog a chair with. Please suggest other hogging items otherwise I am is such bit trouble

Camera, binoculars, beachtowel

Men only ties

Woman only pearls

No, no, no! Ties are clothing and pearls could be considered clothing also. So that won't work.

Everyone knows you must wear your birthday suit on formal night.

And please, lets not start THAT debate again! :D

This thread is making me laugh!!!

This isn't true, is it?[/quote

I'm taking mine in April. I appreciate the tip though. I guess I'll have to smuggle the Speedos alongside the rumrunners.

BTW: Do they make a Speedorunner????? :rolleyes:

You may bring the following with restrictions as noted:

pajamas - to wear to coffee

robe - to wear to and from spa

baseball cap, cut-offs, and wife beater tee - to wear to MDR

towels - to hog pool chairs

NOTE: no speedos (gentlemen); thongs or two piece suits (ladies) for those with a BMI over 25 - YOU WILL BE TANKED AND MEASURED AT THE PIER!

That is all.

I believe you should try the method others use to slip liquor on board (check other many posts on the boards about this). It could be as simple as putting several sets of clothes in a beach bag and walking on with it, although I would not try to slip booze and clothes on at the same time. Don't over look using your mouth for smaller items.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived