Mariner Review: Eastern 5/2--Sorry this is late

It's taken me some time to put my thoughts (and myself) together.

Background: We went with my sister and her dh. Our 4th cruise (2nd with RCI; 1st time on Voyager class) and their first. Took my sister and her dh about 12 minutes to decide that cruising is a great vacation. They are now plotting how they can afford the next one.

We had several days in Orlando pre-cruise so getting to the pier was easy. We returned our rental car, got in line about 2 pm to check-in, and were onboard before 3. This included having to switch the 2 guys between cabins. We had used C&A coupons and had to have 1 member "booked" into each cabin.

Ship: I wasn't sure how we'd feel on such a large ship. We loved it. It was a full sailing and the only time we felt crowded was at the captain's welcome on the promenade. Loved the promenade setup. It really gives it a "town" feel--there are so many options. The ship is beautiful and well laid out.

Our favorite lounge/bar was the Schooner because the bartenders were great. Our favorite "hangout" places (besides our balconies) were the Solarium, the Cafe, and the Wig & Gavel.

Cabins: We had connecting D1's on deck 7. The door between is across from the inside end of the beds so we had full-size sofas. The rooms were clean, well laid out, and big enough for us. (Would love a suite, but that wasn't in the budget--maybe someday.) I LOVE that the shower had a round door. I just loathe that whole shower curtain dance--eek! The bed was fairly comfortable, but I'm pretty picky. The bedding was clean and soft. The mini-bar kept everything cold enough. The closet was large enough for the 2 of us, but I wouldn't want to squeeze 3 people in this size of cabin. The balcony was large enough for a table and up to 4 chairs, but not really big enough for a lounge. I like the way the balconies are so open instead of looking like a cave in some of the other ships I've seen.

We had 2 different cabin attendants, which we thought was odd. Theirs was great and ours was fine. I did have to push to get the mini-bar emptied the 1st night. I know they are busy, but it took 4 requests and was almost 1 am before it was done. (We had a couple of items that needed cooling and couldn't wait.) The next day our attendant came and apologized for the delay. We told her what we like (efficient service, but don't want to be smothered), and she provided just that. I hadn't told my sister about the towel animals so she was surprised the first night. Her pleased reaction was cute.

They will not open the balcony dividers anymore--captain's orders. My sister was on her side pulling on the handle saying, "open up, open up." It was pretty funny. We simply congregated on one or the other. Actually, it was nice to have some privacy. We all like to spend time together, but aren't into the whole 24/7 thing. Each couple had plenty of "alone" time. It was nice to have some of it on the balcony icon_wink.gif.

Drinks/bars: Okay, we brought on several bottles (6 total) of wine that were an anniversary gift from friends who are vintners. No problem--and no, we did NOT hide it. We brought it in an airline-approved checked box, which was delivered to our cabin with our luggage. We were only charged the corkage fee once at dinner. Our attendants kept our small collapsable coolers filled with ice so we had a cold bottle waiting after shore trips. We also bought 1 bottle of rum at the ship's store for onboard consumption. It was a good deal even with the added fee.

We also bought a few bottles of liquor at the various ports. This was to bring home, but they just ran it through the scanner and gave it back to us. I liked that because I could pack it (in the now empty wine box) as we bought it. Also bought a few island beers. No hiding and no problem, except the one night my sister took one with her to one of the bars. Another pax asked the waiter for "what she has." The waiter looked over and said, "um, we don't have that onboard." Needless to say, we did not venture out of our cabins with them again.

We got the drink of the day in souvenier glasses for sailaway. Other than that we went to the bars for regular drinks. The bartenders in the Schooner Bar and Boleros make the best drinks onboard; we all agreed about this. A tip for short women: Do not be polite or quiet at the pool bar or sky bar if you want to be served in this lifetime! The bartenders there kept, literally, going over the heads of the shorter women and taking orders from the men behind us. This happened to every women I talked to. After a few minutes of this, I took off my polite face, raised my voice, and said, "hey! it's OUR turn to be served now!" That worked, but those bartenders didn't get the extra tip that the Schooner and Boleros bartenders did! Also, we had several 2-for-1 drink coupons from C&A and our TA. I confess we used them all.

As for the soda cards, dh and I both drink plain club soda as our primary beverage so it's a good deal for us. We took some onboard with us for the cabin (plus some canned diet coke and Fresca), but the rest of the time just went to the closest bar and got a glass. After much research, my advice is to get fountain drinks from the inside bars. ALL of the outside bars had a funny metallic and unpleasant taste in both the club soda and the soft drinks (we all tasted this). We did not experience this in the indoor bars. The club soda in those bars and dining room was excellent and the fountain sodas were acceptable. The Cafe Promenade bar often didn't have the fountain wand on so we got canned soda poured over ice instead. Also, the tap water was good--even dh thought so and he is really picky.

Food: We thought the food in the dining room was fine. There were enough choices that everyone was happy. My sister really enjoyed the cold fruit soups. The desserts were only okay, but by then we were pretty full anyway.

We were originally at a table for 4 very close to the Captain's table--right in the center of the bottom floor. I thought this would be great, but I realized right away that it would be too noisy for us; especially me as I have some hearing loss. The maitr'e de didn't want to move us until the 2nd night (and at that he said "maybe"), but our head waiter went and took care of it--he even got us a choice of 2 different tables upstairs. We ended up on the 3rd level overlooking the dining room. It was lovely and not too noisy. I made sure that our original waiter knew our move was not personal.

The service was fine; not too cloying. Our asst. waiter was fairly new so I cut her some slack. We could have used water refills and such more often, but that's really a petty quibble. On the one night that my sister and I got the after dinner drink (in the pretty red cordial), she broke hers when we stopped at the ladies room after dinner. She was SO bummed. Being the good big sister that I am, I marched back into the dining room, corralled our asst. waiter, explained what happened, and asked PLEASE for another glass (not the drink, just the glass). She went back and returned a couple of minutes later with a smile and a new glass. She got a good tip, and I got to be the wonderful sister.

Food at Jade was good, not great, but tasty enough. Food at Windjammer was fine. I didn't like the scrambled eggs at all, but I realize they are cooking for a crowd so I just went and got an omelet if I wanted eggs for breakfast. Snacks at Cafe Promenade were pretty tasty and a nice little "pick-me-up" after shore trips. We had late seating and just needed a little something. The regular coffee there was good.

We went to Chops for the 2nd formal night. It was fantastic, and of course not too crowded that night. I kept thinking to myself that our waiter looked familiar from somewhere. Sure enough at one point he looked at dh and me and said, "weren't you on Radiance in the Pacific Northwest?" We were; I couldn't believe he remembered us--and I wonder, is that good or bad? I remember that we loved Chops on Radiance and stayed for 3 hours. Also we tip VERY well for that kind of service. The only thing I will say is that the desserts were not as good as on Radiance.

We used our JR coupons for lunch. It was okay. The shakes were great, the fries and onion rings were good, the turkey burgers were okay; but we felt "icky" later. I am sure this was simply due to eating too many fried things all at once. The food itself was fine, just not our usual style.

The 2 late night buffets were, IMO, odd. The "beach party" was more like a fancy country club pool party. Hardly anyone dressed for a beach party. In fact, my sister and I went and changed out of our beach attire. The food was good though. They had these crab stuffed avocadoes--oh yum! It ended pretty early.

The grand buffet was the same night we went to Chops. We aren't really into the whole viewing, photos, etc. We were still full from dinner so we didn't stay, just kind of walked through. It was a mob scene.

Overall, it's not like we starved! There was always something good available somewhere.

Entertainment/Activities: We went to the Wig & Gavel for 2-for-1 margarita night (1st night) and several times for a nice drink and sit down. We really enjoyed the guitar player there in the evenings.

We went to Quest (that was fun, but we sat up in the "we are just watching section"). We also went to the last kareoke night. A couple of the singers were really good. We went to the first production show, which was quite good. Our problem is that dh and I come from theater backgrounds and spend too much time looking at the tech and such so we miss some of the "suspension of disbelief" aspects. We saw part of one of the comedians shows. It was pretty funny and not too bawdy. The ice show was very good. It was better than I expected actually. Don't miss it.

Then there is Matt Yee. I don't know how long he will be there, but he is a riot. His show is at the Schooner Bar late night. It is not for children! In fact, he very tactfully re-welcomed everyone to the "ADULT piano bar and sing-along" while staring directly at the father of the 5 or 6 year old girl sitting in the bar. The dad quietly took his daughter elsewhere (perhaps to bed? it was after midnight). One caveat is that this show (and the crowd) can get very loud. In fact, I felt that the amplification was too high in most of the venues, but we just tried to stay away from the speakers.

We went to the Dragon's Lair one night. It was a good crowd and pretty fun, but once was enough for dh and me. There was a 50's-80's dance at Studio B after Quest. We stayed for part of that and had a good time. What we really liked was being able to wander in and out of various bars, dancing, and activities at our whim.

As for recreation, we went ice skating. Their skates are horrible! They are hard to adjust properly and have dull blades (which I expected). There also were not enough in common sizes. If you really like to skate, bring your own. Still, it was fun to ice skate at sea. I also tried inline skating. That was amusing. I kept trying to "cut" corners like I do in ice skating--oops, doesn't work the same way. The track was small, but as a first timer I didn't really care. DH made me wear all the safety gear, which was fine except that when I finally did fall it was right on my backside--guess they figure we have enough padding there already.

The gym/spa is excellent. We never had a problem finding space or equipment. There were plenty of towels and spray for wiping off equipment, which was in good condition. My sister and her dh did a few spa treatments and loved them.

We all spent plenty of time in the Solarium. Love the padded loungers in there! We could relax and read, look at the ocean, get a drink and talk. Ahhhh. We really did not experience any of the dreaded chair hogging; not there or by the other pools. I enjoyed swimming and hot tubbing with no children allowed. The solarium pool is quite pleasant--except the day we had high seas and I felt like I was literally swimming in the ocean. The one time a gentleman brought 2 young girls into the Solarium pool, I found the attendant and asked him to please remind the gentleman of the rules. No problem. I wouldn't have minded so much, but they were jumping in and out, splashing, playing (as kids will do), and I had been having a quiet swim. Plus, it is the rule. If they let in one child, they need to let in all--let's not even go there. There are freshwater showers to rinse off the salt water; don't know if they have them at the other pools, but it was nice to have them in the Solarium.

Ports: First time for all of us in all ports. Nassau is kind of a waste of time. We did the Rainbow Reef excursion (did not want to miss the ship). It was fun, but the water was VERY rough. I'm an excellent swimmer, but I needed a float for the first time ever. It was exhausting, but beautiful. We had enough time to wander and shop a bit. The worst part was that dh didn't go on the snorkel trip so later in the morning he went off the ship on his own. I made arrangements with my sister to meet after a while and I went back to the ship to get dh. Well, the computer said dh was off the ship. Okay. Off I went to meet up with the others. We went for a snack and to buy liquor and such. We got back to the ship about 1:25 (boarding was at 1:30/departure at 2:00). The computer said dh was still off the ship. Now, he is one who is FANATIC about being on time, especially for the ship. At 1:50, the computer said he still wasn't aboard (neither were 26 other pax). I had stayed down by the boarding area and was getting kind of upset. I called my sister in her cabin to get into our safe and bring me all our IDs, money, etc. in case I had to get off the ship to find dh. She brought it down while I told the captain about my concerns--it is NOT like dh to do this. At 1:57 (I checked), my b-i-l came running down to say that dh was onboard and had been (in the Solarium and around the promenade) for an hour! Apparently, the computer had a "glitch" when he reboarded. I was just a BIT upset; at the situation, not at him. Needless to say, Nassau was not my favorite day.

On St. Thomas, we all did the skytram and "wandering" in the morning. It was really hot on the skytram. Do not make the mistake I did and get stuck in the middle with no air. I thought I was going to pass out by the time we got to the top. In the afternoon, my sister and b-i-l went on the marine sanctuary snorkel. They LOVED it. We took a taxi and ferry to St. John. Trunk Bay was great. Next time I would spend the entire day on St. John. The funny story for this port is that our taxi driver reccommended that we take the long ferry (to CA instead of Red Hook) coming back because traffic across the island gets tight late afternoon. We took the last CA ferry back. This is used by workers commuting home from St. John. First all tourists are loaded, then students, then workers. Workers who don't fit have to wait for the next Red Hook ferry. This commuter ferry stops at Red Hook first. Everyone got off there except cruise pax (and the crew!). We had plenty of time, but several Carnival pax were freaking out because we were later getting back to CA and their ship was leaving earlier than ours. The coastline is beautiful and I would do it again. Anyway, we were getting close to the bay, but the ferry started heading over to the cruise dock instead of downtown. One of the crew members came back and said that since all the pax were going to cruise ships, and because those Carnival pax were really panicking by then, that the ferry was going to pull up to the end of the cruise dock. Mind you, there are no docking facilities there and the ferry is about 5 feet too low for the dock, but what the heck. So they arranged to have one of the railings removed. We each handed up our "stuff." Then each pax stepped on the large tire bumper and was hoisted onto the end of the cruise ship dock by the crew. It was a riot! We tipped the crew generously just for the entertainment value. And of course the Mariner was at the end of the dock--right where we pulled up to get off the ferry. There were many staring and laughing people on their balconies!

St. Martin we went shopping downtown in the early morning and then took a taxi to Orient Beach. We went to Pedros. We have no problem with toplessness or nudity so it was great. It was wonderful to walk up and just rent padded lounges, umbrellas, and get a drink for less than $30 for 4 for the day. We walked to Club Orient. I thought it was a nudist club. It's not. It's clothing optional so we saw everything from no clothes to shirts and shorts. The entire beach front was beautiful and the swimming was awesome both at Club Orient and Pedros. A word about nudity: The only people who looked out of place anywhere along Club Orient and down past La Salsa were the groups of cruise pax (made obvious by their logo attire, totes, etc.) who were walking along the edge of the water fully clothed and staring up the beach or at the water (and even pointing!) at the topless or nude sunbathers and swimmers. Sheesh! Go ahead and look, or better yet, pull up a beach chair, but staring and pointing is just rude. We all agreed that Orient Beach is just about the best beach we've ever been to. The people were nice (not rude, pushy, etc.), the food and drinks were good, the beach was clean, the water was clear and warm, and it was just a wonderful time.

Disembarkation: We had tags that were about 1/2 through the color codes. Originally, we were in one group (later) and my sister and b-i-l were in another. I just went to guest services, explained, and they swapped ours for the earlier color. I couldn't decide if I needed to declare the rum cakes I bought as "food." I'm sure my customs form looked funny, but they practically just waved us through. They were mostly looking for fruit, meat, plants, etc. The whole process was pretty easy.

Random Ramblings:

It was nice having 2 sea days at the end. There was always plenty to do (or NOT). It was quite relaxing overall. And I didn't feel rushed to get off the ship.

The art auctions were annoying, IMO. The announcements for them were particularly bothersome--they were frequent and loud.

The sexy legs and belly flop contests were silly, but we had fun. We didn't go to bingo, horse races, or anything like that.

The uprights on the balconies are already rusting. I couldn't believe that the builder wouldn't have used high-quality stainless steel, especially on these parts that get so much exposure. Some of the bolts were also starting to rust. It doesn't cost that much more to build it right the first time!

The captain is quite fun. He's Norwegian. Now maybe it's partly because I lived in Norway, but I thought he was terrific. The cruise director is quite good. DH said to me, "he's kind of over the top isn't he?" I responded that that's his job.

Go to the parades, but get a seat or spot about 1/2-hour beforehand. Bar stools in the Wig & Gavel are a good place to hang out and you can see from there pretty well. It is crowded, but not unbearably so. And it really gives a good party atmosphere.

Go to the rum and rum cake tasting on the promenade the first night. It really helped me choose, plus everything is yummy. We bought several things (rum, rum cakes, and rum balls) to take home. Also, we loved the Nassau Royale liquor (don't know if it's on the ship; we bought in on shore). On St. Martin, if you want to get several little sample bottles of the various liquors, don't go to the Guavaberry store. A couple of the duty-free liquor shops down the street have the mini bottles for sale individually (not in gift packs), and they are much cheaper. They also have tastings. I got 12 for the same price as 6 would have cost at the Guavaberry store.

If you order room service for breakfast, don't expect the order to be correct. Not one of any of ours was right. They did bring the right things, but I had to call for them.

Don't believe guest services personnel who tell you that you will not be charged for the items if you empty the mini-bar yourself. Other pax complained about this. I absolutely refused to do it when the guest services person told me to go ahead. I told her flat out that I didn't believe her.

The smoke removal systems could be better in the casino and several bars. Yes, I know it's allowed, but it was pretty pervasive several nights. In fact, my b-i-l was determined to buy and smoke a Cuban cigar so we all went to the cigar lounge (hard to find by the theater). The removal system in there is MUCH better than the others. DH and I are normally sickened by cigar smoke, but it was really not bad--it was sucked up and out.

There were only a few hundred children onboard. We did not have one problem with any of them. It was really cute when they and the Adventure Ocean staff did a song and dance walk-through of the dining room one night. All the kids seemed to be really enjoying the cruise and the activities.

There was an MS Foundation convention onboard so there were many, many wheelchairs, motorized chairs, and canes. What an upbeat group of people. I also noticed that while other pax were considerate, there wasn't alot of the whole "pity" thing. I notice this more than most I suppose because I also have a long-term medical condition that affects my physical abilities--and I want to be as "normal" as possible on my good days. My feeling is "no pity please--I have enough self-pity on my bad days."

We rented tuxes for the guys. It was nice just to bring shoes, socks, and accessories for dh. The tuxes were delivered the morning of the 2nd day (first formal night). We changed into less formal, but still dressy clothes after the show. I noticed others dressed casually, but it didn't affect my night.

Naturally, they want to take your photo all the time. Sometimes we said okay, but mostly we said no thanks. They were not pushy; they were just always THERE. Learned the hard way that you can't order a reprint of a photo in any size but the original print size. We wanted a 5X7 made of one we were also getting in the 8X10, but were told that they don't do that. This seems odd because these are film negatives (not digital). It shouldn't be that big a deal. Oh, well.

With only a few minor glitches, it was a fantastic cruise. Nothing is perfect, but the problems were minor. I would do it again in a minute.

Well, I guess I've rambled quite long enough. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. I'll try to answer if I can.

Happy cruising everyone!

icon_cool.gifbeachchick

[This message was edited by beachchick on 05-27-04 at 07:52 AM.]

Great review. Where did you get your airline wine containers?

Thanks.

Tracey

Until we cruise again. . . . . .

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;6;13;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Premier Oceanic-Bahamas, 2/89

Rhapsody-East. Carib. 12/97

Grand Princess-East. Car. 5/00

Radiance-Hawaii,10/2001

Adventure-South. Car. 7/2002

Brilliance-Panama Canal 12/2003 "Happy New Year!"

Mariner-East. Carib. 6/2004

This is the BEST review I think I have ever seen. Thanks for the aweeesome details, made me feel like I was back onboardicon_smile.gif I look forward to my next oneicon_smile.gif

Tim

Tropicale 10-7-00

Sovereign Of The Seas 5-6-01

Triumph 9-1-01

Explorer Of The Seas 8-31-2002

Carnival Pride 4-12-2003

Mariner Of The Seas 11-16-2003 (Innagural Cruise)

Carnival Fantasy 1-29-2004

Mariner Of The Seas 3-28-2004

community.webshots.com/user/skyking518

It is never TOO late for a great review! icon_wink.gif

<MARQUEE>Are you sailing on the Mariner 7/18/04?...Click here! icon_cool.gif

or HERE! icon_wink.gif

</MARQUEE>

Disney Wonder 3/2000 ~ Disney Magic 9/2000 ~ RCI Vision 2/2001 ~ Carnival Victory 12/2001 ~ Celebrity Millennium 3/2003 ~ RCI Adventure OTS 9/2003 ~ RCI Mariner OTS 7/18/2004 ~ RCI Serenade OTS 9/26/2004

Thanks everyone for your responses. I'm glad my thoughts were helpful. We had so much fun. I was especially glad that my sister and her dh got to have such a wonderful first cruise experience.

Tra4 (Tracey): We got our container from our vintner friends. If there are no wineries near you, I would suggest going to a shipping or packing store (UPS or whatever). Most of them carry this kind of thing. It is really nice to be able to check the box at the airport and for the ship--less to haul around all day. At the airport, the TSA guys did open my nice taping job and check inside, but they taped it back up afterwards (in my presence). I've never had a problem using these boxes.

We have used 2 different types over the years. One kind cradles the bottles with block styrofoam inside a corregated box. The other uses shaped and molded cardboard that layers inside the box. DH did have to kind of manipulate the openings to fit a couple of the liquor bottles going home. They were a bit wide, but he managed to make it work.

icon_cool.gifbeachchick

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! We are also doing the Eastern route and I can't wait!!

Lisa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;10;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Mariner of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas - Oct. 2003

Thanks for the well writtten review, wonder if you posted any pictures of you trip, and where they might be found?

royalsmallwide.gif

Conquestadors Group cruise Jan 11, 2004

Glory Hounds Group cruise Sept 13, 2003

Carnival Legend Feb 2003

RCCL Enchantment Jan 2002

Thank you so much for the great review. I will be sailing on the Mariner on 9/19, and this will be my first RCCL cruise. I am very excited, and it was very cool reading my first Mariner review. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;09;18;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Royal Hounds~here I come!!!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;02;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600 til the Miracle!!!

Fantasy ~ 5/94

Fantasy ~ 5/99

Jubilee ~ 4/01

Pride ~ 4/02

Conquest ~ 4/03

Conquest ~ 1/04

Mariner of the Seas ~ 9/04

Miracle ~ 2/05

***OATC***

upstatedon, We will not be posting pictures online, BUT I do know that Radio was also on this cruise and has posted his pix; I can't remember where though. I know there are a couple of other reviews on the boards that have links to pix. I'd say you could do a search for them, but I haven't been able to get the search function to work lately. Anyone out there know?

icon_cool.gifbeachchick

• 4 years later...

We had several days in Orlando pre-cruise so getting to the pier was easy. We returned our rental car, got in line about 2 pm to check-in, and were onboard before 3. This included having to switch the 2 guys between cabins. We had used C&A coupons and had to have 1 member "booked" into each cabin.

Hi, Beachchick!

I know your review is somewhat old and you were probably not expecting to have questions about it five years later :o, but, you had a situation similar to ours and I have a few questions!

When you booked, you booked yourself in one cabin and your husband in the other cabin, in order to capitalize on your C&A coupon. Here are my questions:

1. Did the C&A department suggest you do that? i.e.: Does RCCL look unfavorably upon that?

2. When you needed to move your husband back into your cabin and get the SeaPass Cards straightened out, how (and when) did you do that? (This is my main question!) Were there any problems with the switch? Did the SeaPass charges get switched okay?

Thanks very much! :):):)

Hi, Beachchick!

I know your review is somewhat old and you were probably not expecting to have questions about it five years later :o, but, you had a situation similar to ours and I have a few questions!

I was surprised to see my old review up front, but you know, some things don't change, so why not ask questions here?

When you booked, you booked yourself in one cabin and your husband in the other cabin, in order to capitalize on your C&A coupon. Here are my questions:

1. Did the C&A department suggest you do that? i.e.: Does RCCL look unfavorably upon that?

Yes, the C&A department suggested that we do it that way. I was a bit surprised, but the rep encouraged us to do it, so what the heck.

2. When you needed to move your husband back into your cabin and get the SeaPass Cards straightened out, how (and when) did you do that? (This is my main question!) Were there any problems with the switch? Did the SeaPass charges get switched okay?

It was very easy. We did the check in "as booked" and then, before boarding, were sent over to another "counter" at the pier check in to have DH's and BIL's cards redone for the "correct" cabins. One thing they had us do at the first check in was to list our separate credit card numbers for each pax, rather than the usual "one for this cabin; one for the other." That way, my DH's Sea Pass was linked to our CC from the beginning (and the same for my BIL). When they switched cabins, the reps just coded the new cards for the other cabin locks and that was it. No fuss; no bother; just about an extra 15 minutes out of our day during check in.

Thanks very much! :):):)

Happy to help. Have a wonderful cruise. (I don't know about you, but we certainly spent enough onboard to make up for C&A allowing us to have the coupon applied to both cabins. It was pretty entertaining when my DH would tell friends, "Oh yes, I'm cruising with my wife's sister..." and so forth.);)

beachchick

Archived