Roll Call: Legend 6/19 & 6/26 & 7/3

jdaa

• 1 month later...

Darla and Joe:

Well, there are at least two more of us joining you. From Newport Beach, CA and doing the first two segments (7/19 & 7/26). Should be a lovely cruise. Monte Carlo is fabulous. Two stops there on the Wind Star several years ago.

Lary and Cheryl

Cheryl and Lary,

We're delighted that you will joining us! This will be our first Seabourn cruise, and also our first time in the Mediterranean. I've been very busy planning our port days. Needless to say, we are very excited!

Darla and Joe: Our first Seabourn also but have been to the Med before. It is beautiful and it should be a wonderful time of the year to travel there. See you on board. Wonder if there are just six of us or the rest are not into the Cruise Criitic link for communications. L&C

• 1 month later...

Oh too bad, I see that you are on the Odyssey and we are on the Legend. Here's hoping that both ships have other young adults on board. May I take it from your screen name that your son has just graduated? (Our trip is in celebration of our daughter's graduation from college and our son's graduation from high school.)

Hi there we are on 26th June the first week just my husband and I then our three daughters plus boyfriend/husband/friend ages 25, 23 and 20 for the 2nd week 3rd July. We too are celebrating. See you soon Angie

Archived