The big list of tips and guides gathered from several threads

Great list. Thanks.

I have 1 more tip. I bring one of those car air freshern for the bathroom. Hang it on the inside of the door. Always work fine.

Also bring some duck tape or that silver electrial tape for the unexpected. I use one of those credit card things you get in the mail that you won't be signing for and wrap it around it. You never know when you might need it and it dosen't take up any room in your your carryon.

I carried 2 bootles of water in my carry on our last cruise and they didn't even bat an eye. I use them on port days.

Judi :)

My #1 tip: Express self-debarkation!! Only bring what luggage you can safely carry off yourself. Not having to wait for luggage on the backside can potentially save HOURS off getting home/to the airport. Plus you don't have leave all your luggage outside your room the night before and risk packing something you may need in the morning.

So many neat tips!

I don't know if it's just MY experience, but it always seems like Sea Day on the return trip is windier and cooler on deck than on the way down. So now, we always schedule our outdoor activities on the first Sea Day, and our indoor activities on the way home............just in case it's too windy or cool to enjoy the outdoor decks. Or, heaven forbid, that it's rainy.

Archived